What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:(:(:(:( due to covid 19 the annual trip to Yerrington was canceled the Indian reservation is on lockdown until July 6th, one Vendor opened but they are 2 hours south of the Reservation effectively making the trip 5.5 hours each way. I still have about 50+ 50gram mortar rounds from the last trip and I bought some cake's and misc stuff from the veterans booth that sell's here in town

View attachment 251522 View attachment 251523
Happy Independence Day!! [emoji631][emoji631]

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wonder if that would still help with a leveled rig. I’ve got cranked front keys, will be replacing the front shocks with 5100’s soon. I figure the sway bars would still help, just not as much as if I were closer to the ground.
It will help at least as much, probably more. You get more body roll the further up you sit due to a higher center of gravity.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmm, I would check your motor mounts and front diff mounts also

Will do. I took the front right tire off and everything on the suspension looked tight. Rotors and pads have tons of life left - I greased the sliders but everything was in good condition. What the heck am I chasing!!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will do. I took the front right tire off and everything on the suspension looked tight. Rotors and pads have tons of life left - I greased the sliders but everything was in good condition. What the heck am I chasing!!
I would check the rear sway bar also, these trucks are notorious for making sounds travel, it might sound like it is in the front when it is actually in the rear or visa-versa

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't driven the dirty girl for a day walked out and saw a little puddle under the bumper in front of the drivers wheel. Took her to the store and noticed "window washer fluid low". Cant see in there.
Is there a hose that could have dry rotted?

Another bit of randomness, my rear speakers used to work but, for the longest time they stopped working all together. That was until I went out and hit a bump, didn't realize my radio was so damn loud haha, scared the chit outta me. I was getting ready to order new speakers because of what others have experienced but now it got me thinking. Is there a connection somewhere that could be loose? If so where the heck is it?

Thanks

Hope everyone had a Happy 4th

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442

Latest posts