What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
So enlighten me on what I should buy. Tahoe has 170k on it, never replaced the ball joints (mechanic said they are still ok), should I replace them now or wait. Never had an issue or noticed anything.

I was also thinking of getting the adjustable struts like keefuller or Jacob have to drop it up front another inch (3") and take out the spacer for the back to make it 4".

Is there anything else I should do before doing this? I'm a dummy when it comes to this stuff. For up front, is it as simple as swapping to the adjustable coilovers? I currently have the belltech 2-3/4 drop kit

To get an idea of what I'm honestly after, like I said earlier, 170k have had done whatever the manual says to change fluid wise, but other than that, nothing major. Just want to keep this jalopy going for longer. Just kind of a list of things that I should replace in let's say the next 50k I guess. I've never really had any issues with it tbh. Minor issues imo, like the radiator or brakes, but no major mechanical failures.

Even stuff as simple as the updated valve cover is what I'm after. Simple things to upgrade, couple hundred dollars a shot.

I think you get the jist? gist of what I'm trying to say

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So enlighten me on what I should buy. Tahoe has 170k on it, never replaced the ball joints (mechanic said they are still ok), should I replace them now or wait. Never had an issue or noticed anything.

I was also thinking of getting the adjustable struts like keefuller or Jacob have to drop it up front another inch (3") and take out the spacer for the back to make it 4".

Is there anything else I should do before doing this? I'm a dummy when it comes to this stuff. For up front, is it as simple as swapping to the adjustable coilovers? I currently have the belltech 2-3/4 drop kit

To get an idea of what I'm honestly after, like I said earlier, 170k have had done whatever the manual says to change fluid wise, but other than that, nothing major. Just want to keep this jalopy going for longer. Just kind of a list of things that I should replace in let's say the next 50k I guess. I've never really had any issues with it tbh. Minor issues imo, like the radiator or brakes, but no major mechanical failures.

Even stuff as simple as the updated valve cover is what I'm after. Simple things to upgrade, couple hundred dollars a shot.

I think you get the jist? gist of what I'm trying to say

oh we smell ya chooch.... def smell whatcha cookin....

that’s all I got. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660