What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Well, looks like it's red. Oil is yellow. Fluid was light red/pinkish. It was above the hot mark, but it was at a slight slant forward so I'm sure it's ok.
b30bb0c726066db44f428c0e47629fc6.jpg

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Noticed the edge of the rear gate was rubbing on the right tail lamp housing. It had worn through the paint to metal right on the edge. Took the inside trim off only to find no adjustment on the hinges to the body. Marked and loosened the hinges from the gate and slid it all the way to the left. That didn’t really help much and it wasn’t very far. So I added some spacers behind the bumper which moved it out and over a bit. Then I removed a little material on the tail light and now I have some clearance.

1E37ADEC-587C-47CB-A6BF-D85BD49FDC94.jpeg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Noticed the edge of the rear gate was rubbing on the right tail lamp housing. It had worn through the paint to metal right on the edge. Took the inside trim off only to find no adjustment on the hinges to the body. Marked and loosened the hinges from the gate and slid it all the way to the left. That didn’t really help much and it wasn’t very far. So I added some spacers behind the bumper which moved it out and over a bit. Then I removed a little material on the tail light and now I have some clearance.

View attachment 251416
Weird. Wonder how that happened.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 251416
I had to do something similar for my aftermarket tail lights

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660