What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tozan and I are trying to figure out how to put a switch on the inside of our trucks to release the tailgate from the inside. He has a great setup in his rig for camping, attempting to do the same for us here. His whole link is on the suspension section. Frigging awesome stuff.

Paul
5trmtpr

Couldn't you just run wires in parallel off the circuit to the button (more like a squeeze pad) in the handle to a pushbutton on the inside?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tozan and I are trying to figure out how to put a switch on the inside of our trucks to release the tailgate from the inside. He has a great setup in his rig for camping, attempting to do the same for us here. His whole link is on the suspension section. Frigging awesome stuff.

Paul
5trmtpr

Did you consider doing the Inoperative Liftgate Modification?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bad ground lug at the battery? Lol

what is it this time?

I wish it was a bad ground. One problem is that same one I’ve had since I swapped the Tahoe dash in- Driver side airbag deployment loop open or short to ground. I have beat that one to death but thought if I pulled the entire dash again I might see a pinched wire but nope. I needed to pull the dash anyway or at least so I thought, to fix the new one which I found when trying the ac for the first time this year. It’s B3933 AC evaporator temp sensor circuit open or short to battery. That dtc doesn’t even show up in my alldatadiy. I ordered the sensor and the videos I watched show it and the solution is complicated but it’s supposedly easiest if the dash is pulled. I can’t even find the damn sensor or the wires going to the sensor. It’s not where the videos show it to be. And some GM dealer parts sites don’t even show it. Alldatadiy only shows the time to replace it, not how to or where it is. It won’t allow the compressor to turn on. All this work tearing my truck apart and no luck at either problem so far.

5strmtrp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I take yours does not have the overhead console switch? not sure how much plug-n-play it would take but you can buy the console portion on ebay for about $50 with the switch, then I guess wire it up? mine has the denali trim but I would assume they all would have the inside button on the side kickpanel in the back

My truck is a SSV, limited on the extra pleasantries, but that’s why I bought it.

I am itching to be able to get to a recycling yard with these trucks in there. They thankfully haven’t hit that time yet. Have tons of things I want to get for this truck.

The switch will be awesome, I just have get to the wiring and make it happen.

The dogs are an awesome addition, I hope the rest agree. Really miss a furry four legged ******** in this house. The cat is good but a howel bellow is missed.

Paul
5trmtpr

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome. I’m officially pissed at GM. After tearing the entire dash out of my truck to replace my ac evaporator temp sensor to fix dtc b3933 I found out from a TSB that I don’t have such a sensor in my truck, the replacement HVAC head unit I installed last month needs to be programmed via TISWeb and my Tech2 or that dtc shows up and the ac won’t work. No wonder I can’t find that sensor. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts