What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
My girlfriend wants to plastidip the emblems on her Mazda 3 black to match her wheels, so I ordered a can off Amazon today. I might try and do the emblems on the Tahoe first for practice! Will post results when it finally arrives. Amazon's slowed the shipping time way the hell down for anything that's not N95 masks, *******, or hand sanitizer it seems.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend wants to plastidip the emblems on her Mazda 3 black to match her wheels, so I ordered a can off Amazon today. I might try and do the emblems on the Tahoe first for practice! Will post results when it finally arrives. Amazon's slowed the shipping time way the hell down for anything that's not N95 masks, *******, or hand sanitizer it seems.
They have prioritized, it’s in the news. Millions of people are buying everything online that they used to drive to the store to get, it’s not Amazons fault. They’re trying to hire 100, 000 more people to help. They have Plastidip at your local hardware store or Fred Meyer, go get some and do your part to relieve Amazon’s load lol. People need groceries delivered and instacart just went on strike.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
I need the top post splitter I don't need the plastic cover, that one just happens to come with one.
I’m sure boating companies sell a splitter or terminal like that. Marine wiring is all kinds of screwy.

They have prioritized, it’s in the news. Millions of people are buying everything online that they used to drive to the store to get, it’s not Amazons fault. They’re trying to hire 100, 000 more people to help. They have Plastidip at your local hardware store or Fred Meyer, go get some and do your part to relieve Amazon’s load lol. People need groceries delivered and instacart just went on strike.
I’m not gonna go to the hardware store and pay $17 for a can of plasti dip when it was $5.38 on Amazon with free shipping. That said in support of the hardware store I did pay them $60 for an RJ45 crimper that was $28 online.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m sure boating companies sell a splitter or terminal like that. Marine wiring is all kinds of screwy.

I’m not gonna go to the hardware store and pay $17 for a can of plasti dip when it was $5.38 on Amazon with free shipping. That said in support of the hardware store I did pay them $60 for an RJ45 crimper that was $28 online.
I used my search kung-fu and only found the one made in Australia, if nothing else I will just make something or have the machine shop come up with something

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score

holy balls why is plastidip $17 a can at your hardware store? its 5-6 bucks at home depot. Also i just did exactly what you are thinking of and i think our trucks are the same color. turns out great.

I think I might pull my grills and dip the chrome surrounds to see if i like black on the brown truck before i buy a replacement. Or i will just spray the glossifer and leave it.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Probably a couple dollars more than Amazon but I get it. I usually don’t buy much at Ace unless it’s something I need right away but now that Prime is backed up I tend to go there more.

Last edited:

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Drug her outta the shop so I could clean up and use the lift to work on my mower. Rolled her out and down the driveway, then back toward the shop with the wheels turned, then back down, then up, then down... Repeated a few times to get it far enough over where I wanted it. Did it like Eric Carmen- all by myself.

FYP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011