What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok guys I'll give the oven method a try. Will that kind of heat melt all the silicone I have on the headlights? That would be real mess...
270 degrees won’t affect silicone, rubber baskets or even wiring but I pull everything off I can. Leave the silicone on though lol.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drug her outta the shop so I could clean up and use the lift to work on my mower. Rolled her out and down the driveway, then back toward the shop with the wheels turned, then back down, then up, then down... Repeated a few times to get it far enough over where I wanted it. Did it like Celine Dion- all by myself. I have a pretty noticeable slope going away from the shop, but this damned thing was fighting me to roll DOWNHILL.

Peep that engineless ride height in the front:

IMG_E1109.JPG

The bay is really clean but I have some caking from a small power steering system leak so I'll clean that off while it's outside. Then I'll be able to pinpoint the origin of the leak(s).

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry don’t have one, I’ve just seen them in the past. I have no use for one, all my batteries are side post.
my battery currently has side and top post but I want to change battery's and the one I want only has top post so the splitter would be nice so I don't have to cut anything

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy