What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
About 1.5 hours. I thought about sending him an email and asking how much for just the wheels...
I’ve been checking out their inventory for a while now. Never saw them with so many brand new, not take-off, stock. I see they have some brand new snowflakes as well as some split-spokes as well.

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Finally got around to tearing in to the Yukon more. Passenger head is cracked (tested at machine shop) and pulled the lifters to find out the lifters and cam lobes are pitted and scorn with bluing which means she has heated up prior to my ownership. I also noted when I parked the Yukon before it broke down it would not get over 20psi of oil pressure.

Upon further tear down, there is a crack in the block on the driverside from what appears someone over tightening the shit out of the heads as they were replaced before me.

The truck is an utter mess and don't have the time or funds to put another long block in it. A friend of mine had recently totaled their Yukon 2500 and was offered a decent price, I may very well sell it to him so he can pull his LY6 and place it into my Yukon and he has a nice rig for his family.

I have a '06 Ram Megacab 2500 4x4 on top of the Yukon and my commuter so it makes since to just throw in the towel and walk away from the Yukon.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to tearing in to the Yukon more. Passenger head is cracked (tested at machine shop) and pulled the lifters to find out the lifters and cam lobes are pitted and scorn with bluing which means she has heated up prior to my ownership. I also noted when I parked the Yukon before it broke down it would not get over 20psi of oil pressure.

Upon further tear down, there is a crack in the block on the driverside from what appears someone over tightening the shit out of the heads as they were replaced before me.

The truck is an utter mess and don't have the time or funds to put another long block in it. A friend of mine had recently totaled their Yukon 2500 and was offered a decent price, I may very well sell it to him so he can pull his LY6 and place it into my Yukon and he has a nice rig for his family.

I have a '06 Ram Megacab 2500 4x4 on top of the Yukon and my commuter so it makes since to just throw in the towel and walk away from the Yukon.
Do not like. That sucks man. Hope your friend can get some more life out of her.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Sucks. Sorry man.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

there's engines on craigslist and rancho cordova all day long, even more in san fran.