What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Monz11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you like/dislike about the Alpine 308 system? Did you have to get the XM tuner adapter for satellite radio to work?
I love it because the screen is so much bigger than the stock radio. The Only thing, I wish the installer would have used the stock speaker in the headliner, instead of attaching the new one to the windshield. I bought the xm tuner but have not had it installed yet.

justchecking

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I love it because the screen is so much bigger than the stock radio. The Only thing, I wish the installer would have used the stock speaker in the headliner, instead of attaching the new one to the windshield. I bought the xm tuner but have not had it installed yet.
If you have Sirius xm you can also use the app in CarPlay. At least when I had it the app was better for me than the tuner.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Filled up and tested last night, tested right at 85% given 1-2% error for my amount of fluid pouring.
Psychical sensor still reading 73-74%
Wondering how accurate the sensors are, and if my sensor or maybe wiring are causing low reading.
How old are the sensors and how far did you drive when it settles on 73%? I bet it'll change again if you drive it today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts