What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Belltech makes alignment cams that provide 1 degree of additional positive camber adjustment beyond where the factory adjustment slots and cams max out. You elongate the slots to let the bolts come outward more for the extra positive camber, and the BT cams are clocked differently to allow the adjustment. When you lower by altering the spring height, you usually get negative camber and there may not be enough adjustment in the stock setup to correct for it. I'm only dropping it 2" with my struts, which may be within the factory adjustability. But, for $25 and since I was gonna have everything torn apart, the cams are cheap insurance that I'd be able to align it.

Belltech cams (the 8 at the bottom, not the offset bushings and install tools)

bt_4957_001_640_164.jpg

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be warned: I punch my shower curtain before using the bathroom.
LOL! That reminds me. My wife’s mom was so paranoid that someone would be in the house if her Dad wasn’t home when she got home that her mom would grab a kitchen knife and open all the closet doors and jab the knife into the closet a couple times just to make sure and then she would do the same thing with the shower curtain. No idea how many articles of clothing showed up with mysterious cuts in them.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL! That reminds me. My wife’s mom was so paranoid that someone would be in the house if her Dad wasn’t home when she got home that her mom would grab a kitchen knife and open all the closet doors and jab the knife into the closet a couple times just to make sure and then she would do the same thing with the shower curtain. No idea how many articles of clothing showed up with mysterious cuts in them.

Lol

That'd be hilarious to see... Peeking in at her through a window, of course. Closet stalking isn't really my thing- too risky.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol

That'd be hilarious to see... Peeking in at her through a window, of course. Closet stalking isn't really my thing- too risky.
Yeah it was quite the site, my wife had told me about it and the family liked to give her a hard time but I still didn’t want to believe that it was a regular thing. Then I saw her grab a knife as my wife and I walked into the house after her and after watching her check the first closet, I told her to give me the knife and I’d check the rest of the house for her. I guess every family has some level of crazy in it.

One time my brother in law was the last person out and he put a couple balloons in the coat closet and when they got home, she took the knife as usual and hit one of the balloons and about crapped herself and my wife and her brothers were laughing hysterically. She was pissed!

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not today but Thursday night, I dug out the retractable cover that I had from a previous Yukon, that goes between the back seats and the rear hatch and installed it per my wife’s request so she could hide stuff under it while out shopping. Now I remember why it was up in my garage for the last 9 years.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not today but Thursday night, I dug out the retractable cover that I had from a previous Yukon, that goes between the back seats and the rear hatch and installed it per my wife’s request so she could hide stuff under it while out shopping. Now I remember why it was up in my garage for the last 9 years.

Why? I want one of those for mine. Sick of using a blanket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879