What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
My Girlfriend and her friends all came to a Jonas Brothers concert this evening and with fresh tires and that leveling kit, the parking garage is way tighter of a fit.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup. If you are lucky just the day and charge is around $80 or more depending what they decide to find wrong or not even of you busted your ass 3 months ahead of time to try and beat the game and fix everything you could think of.
Holy crap that sucks. I feel for you man. Here there’s no inspection, just emissions that takes about 10 minutes if you watch the lane cams on the net and go when nobody else is there.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Girlfriend and her friends all came to a Jonas Brothers concert this evening and with fresh tires and that leveling kit, the parking garage is way tighter of a fit.
I never ever park at the Moda Center, it turns into a huge jam when it’s time to leave. I’ll park quite a few blocks away and walk, it’s free and faster. Then as Im walking I look at all those people sitting in their cars stopped for half an hour without moving. :)

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never ever park at the Moda Center, it turns into a huge jam when it’s time to leave. I’ll park quite a few blocks away and walk, it’s free and faster. Then as Im walking I look at all those people sitting in their cars stopped for half an hour without moving. :)

Ain't NO traffic gonna make you wait to see the Jonas Brothers.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Suite tickets come with a parking pass. Ur right though- its a MESS getting in and leaving. Heaven forbid you miss the turn and wind up on i5 south. We did. :/

E6B3D0FB-3192-47E4-AACB-8BB39D2ABBB8.jpeg

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Holy crap that sucks. I feel for you man. Here there’s no inspection, just emissions that takes about 10 minutes if you watch the lane cams on the net and go when nobody else is there.
I thought only Portland had emissions testing and it was a city thing?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am incredibly cheap. I’ll save the $25 from the two lots I saw for the inconel for the headers LOL
I park at the Lloyd Center which is a walk but it’s free. It takes maybe 15 minutes to walk from there. Still faster than parking at Moda. It takes longer than that just to get out.

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Replaced all 4 shocks, decided to ditch the rims I was attempting to run due to offset issues and not wanting to "Norcal Mod" my fenders. I scored a set of factory GM 17" 8x6.5 from a 2008 GMC 2500HD and installed my 285/70/17 BFG KO2's on them. Also replaced all 4 O2 sensors and replaced my blower fan, relay harness and relay. Runs a lot better :)