What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
You should have R3cord303 make you a titanium exhaust

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18
Lmao
No affiliation. But a quick Google search turned up this place:

https://burnsstainless.com/blogs/articles-1/inconel

They say they stock Inconel 625, though their site doesn't actually list any specific components. Perhaps you can give them a call and at least see what the cost will be.
I’m gonna actually have to do math if I wannabuild my own headers. Will give them a call soonish though. I bet inconel holds up well enough to the heat to where wrapping them in titanium header tape won’t be super ******* them the same way it is on stainless ones.

Ultimatly the desire to do this stuff isn’t because it will make a 5200 pound suv a race car- it is because the expierence gained can be applied to camaros/vettes/ anything LS swapped that actually DOES go fast.

lowh07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got ahold of my local trans builder. He has a stage 3 conservatively rated for 900 hp at the crank. Says he has a customer with an S10 making over 1100 to the wheels for the past 2 years with no issues on his stage 2. He has a great reputation and will even install for 3850 including core charge with a 5 year warranty. He’s done tons of them and knows exactly what’s involved. Looks like I’ll be getting a pretty stout 4l80 in the next few weeks. I’ve done every bit of work on the Tahoe myself but this is something I don’t feel like dealing with.

Last edited:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got ahold of my local trans builder. He has a stage 3 conservatively rated for 900 hp at the crank. Says he has a customer with an S10 making over 1100 to the wheels for the past 2 years with no issues on his stage 2. He has a great reputation and will even install for 3850 including core charge with a 5 year warranty. He’s done tons of them and knows exactly what’s involved. Looks like I’ll be getting a pretty stout 4l80 in the next few weeks. I’ve done every bit of work on the Tahoe myself but this is something I don’t feel like dealing with.

Who is this local guy and where are you from?

lowh07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool! I was thinking you were in Florida. I hope you'll have some decent testing on yours long before I'm in the market for one. But Houston is plenty close enough for me to grab a good trans.

I'll probably be dropping it off next Saturday, and should have it about a week later. Can't wait to spray a 150 shot (and without worry)! I know Nitrous Express offers an optional kit to spray 250 as well... things are about to get very fun. Fingers crossed the trans swap goes well

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I'll probably be dropping it off next Saturday, and should have it about a week later. Can't wait to spray a 150 shot (and without worry)! I know Nitrous Express offers an optional kit to spray 250 as well... things are about to get very fun. Fingers crossed the trans swap goes well
Do you have a build page? Tahoe sounds pretty stout!

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Do you have a build page? Tahoe sounds pretty stout!

^^^This.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879