What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3rd Gear with 3.73s! Did she hunker down and become more stable the faster you went? Good thing there were no policia around, hate to see the federales get a new pursuit car for free!

I had a feeling you'd reply with something along those lines! Did you calculate it or cheat by reading my sig? :D

She felt completely stable and smooth. Shocks feel like they firm up at higher speeds, too. I assume that's a function of the electronic damping and not just in my head? Tires have a shake around 75-80 but none before or after. Just a simple balancing issue, I'm sure. It just sucks that it's right around normal highway speeds.

No civilians and I was on a 3-mile open straight so my V1 would've had a clean shot at seeing any policia.

Reaction score
No shit, my 01 I just pop the hood, pull pin, headlight comes forward and I replace the bulb!

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just pull the bumper cover.... takes minutes.
Ive read guys leaving the outside bolt in the fender off with no ill effects then they simply remove the top bolts on the bumper cover and with a little persuasion remove the headlight.
I like to remove the cover completely so nothing gets scratched or risk ripping the cover at the stupid grill attached corner.