What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
My power steering saga

PS pump whining... buy rebuild kit

Pull out old pump and tear it down...

Rebuild power stee... Rebuild MOST of PS pump after completely fudging the shaft bushing...

Reinstall moderately repaired PS pump because the thing needs to drive the next day...

Watch everyone in the school parking lot stare as you drop off the kids...

Buy reman PS pump.

:lol2:

They were just staring at an awesome American-built SUV because...it’s awesome.

:word:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AP Exhaust Technology muffler (Magnaflow copy)

View attachment 210816

View attachment 210817

Airaid Jr with filter thanks to @01FormulaTA
View attachment 210818

Same filter, intake and muffler as me. I really liked the growl from my Airaid cuz it sounded kinda like how I wanted the exhaust to sound. One of my disappointments with the muffler was that it seemed to attenuate that growl, almost canceling it out. But, the muffler's sounding better the more miles I put on it and I can hear the intake growl again. :D

I'd like to hear your assessment.

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same filter, intake and muffler as me. I really liked the growl from my Airaid cuz it sounded kinda like how I wanted the exhaust to sound. One of my disappointments with the muffler was that it seemed to attenuate that growl, almost canceling it out. But, the muffler's sounding better the more miles I put on it and I can hear the intake growl again. :D

I'd like to hear your assessment.
Funny you mentioned, I couldn't hear the Airaid because of the muffler. LoL Love the way the muffler sounds, it has a gurgle to it at times.

Reaction score
Snowed about 5" overnight. I work at the local high school and me and my daughter had no school/work today so the wife drove it to work (about 30 miles each way). It was sitting out in the driveway so I had to clear the snow off of it for her...lol

BTW, does anyone know how to extend the remote start an additional 10 mins? I'll remote start it and it shut off while I was still clearing the snow off of and around it.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Snowed about 5" overnight. I work at the local high school and me and my daughter had no school/work today so the wife drove it to work (about 30 miles each way). It was sitting out in the driveway so I had to clear the snow off of it for her...lol

BTW, does anyone know how to extend the remote start an additional 10 mins? I'll remote start it and it shut off while I was still clearing the snow off of and around it.
You get 2 10 minute auto starts then you have to key start it to reset the auto starts. I have not found a way/method/ anyone to extend it. Maybe someone with a Tech2 can chime in.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearfacemoon2212