What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You get 2 10 minute auto starts then you have to key start it to reset the auto starts. I have not found a way/method/ anyone to extend it. Maybe someone with a Tech2 can chime in.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I think the 10 minute thing is directly related to the bcm, everything is timed to 10 minutes, security functions, leaving the radio on, headlights on, interior lights etc, all on a 10 minute timer, even my aftermarket viper smartstart still only runs 10 minutes

Reaction score
I know it's limited to 2 (20mins total) and thought you could use a remote button to add the additional 10min cycle while it was running on the first cycle, but when I hit the start button while it's running it shuts off. I'm sure I'm doing it wrong

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon XL Denali
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So after SOMEONE posted they got cheap floor liners, I was doing some research and found the Husky Weatherbeater on sale for $40.19 because of a damaged box. Floor liners were fine.

I like these because they don't go up on the sides as much, especially because the weathertechs were falling down.

I noticed in these pics the color is almost blue, but it's deep grey and doesn't look as bad in person.

6VyrKag.jpg

1AiNwKy.jpg

7SZxcyf.jpg

X9YPBHQ.jpg

zHXbhBj.jpg

UnKurPd.jpg
how are those husky's working out now that it's a been a month or two, are they deforming or doing anything weird?

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it's limited to 2 (20mins total) and thought you could use a remote button to add the additional 10min cycle while it was running on the first cycle, but when I hit the start button while it's running it shuts off. I'm sure I'm doing it wrong

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon XL Denali

The 1st cycle will complete its run and auto shut off. I then hit lock 1 time and restart for my 2nd 10 minute run. I dont think you can "extend" the run, only end auto start, and start the 2nd autostart cycle. So there will be an interruption between cycles.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how are those husky's working out now that it's a been a month or two, are they deforming or doing anything weird?

Fine, easy to clean and stay in place. I’m sure my old weather techs were ok, but they were just old, dirty and drooping.

I would 100% buy them again or buy them for another vehicle

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
***Warning!*** I'm about to blow y'all's minds with an incredible solution that's free and easy and you can do it with the knowledge and equipment you already possess:

If you put the key in the ignition and turn it to the "on" position while it's running, it'll stay running until it's out of gas, giving you plenty of time to clear the snow off and from around it. You're welcome.

M3kanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I was stationed at Ft. Drum it would get down to -40 something and the doors would freeze shut so I couldn't open my doors until they thawed out. And I also tried different grease products to try and stop it but with wind chill being close to -100 not much does not freeze.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
***Warning!*** I'm about to blow y'all's minds with an incredible solution that's free and easy and you can do it with the knowledge and equipment you already possess:

If you put the key in the ignition and turn it to the "on" position while it's running, it'll stay running until it's out of gas, giving you plenty of time to clear the snow off and from around it. You're welcome.
Unless you live in the hood!

When you get done and go back inside for a few minutes to gather your things to leave and you come out and someone jacked your car... Lol

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon XL Denali