What did you do to your 21+ T1XX today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if there is not an OEM option.... plastidip it or wait for an aftermarket option to black it out

d0wnShifT

Reaction score
Checked my catch can only after 4 days and 200 miles of driving, not expecting to find much of anything. To my surprise there was quite a bit of oil in there for how little time it was installed. I'd guess about 3-4ml of oil. Much better to have it caught in the can than to get sucked into the intake!

X7bxpNF.jpg

d0wnShifT

Reaction score
5 minute mod today, wired my exhaust valve open trying to get a little more noise out of the stock exhaust. Made a difference at low rpms accelerating from a stop. No drone at highway speeds that i've noticed.

vrfZLBS.jpg

starbai

Reaction score
5 minute mod today, wired my exhaust valve open trying to get a little more noise out of the stock exhaust. Made a difference at low rpms accelerating from a stop. No drone at highway speeds that i've noticed.

vrfZLBS.jpg

You wired it open? Doesn't it protest when it tries to close? Will this damage anything long term since its unable to do what it wants to?

starbai

Reaction score
Waiting for GM to allow the Air Suspension option on the Denali. Dealer says its gonna be available to order beginning 9/7!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts