What did you do to your 21+ T1XX today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the front driver and passenger windows tinted and added the GMC puddle lights to our 21 SLT.

Waiting on the black illuminated emblems to release - that’s the next upgrade

View attachment 258984 View attachment 258985
Looks awesome!!!!! I am also going to get the illuminated black front emblem. Just need to see it I can remove the old emblem with a trim tool from the front. I really want to avoid taking off the entire front grill.

PauliePucks

Reaction score
Looks awesome!!!!! I am also going to get the illuminated black front emblem. Just need to see it I can remove the old emblem with a trim tool from the front. I really want to avoid taking off the entire front grill.

I was able to have my dealer print out the install instructions. The grill has to come off to route the wiring harness. They also recommend removing the drivers side headlight. I’m probably going to have dealer do it, labor time is 1.5hrs

PauliePucks

Reaction score
I was able to have my dealer print out the install instructions. The grill has to come off to route the wiring harness. They also recommend removing the drivers side headlight. I’m probably going to have dealer do it, labor time is 1.5hrs
You will also have to break the red “G” insert to remove the stock emblem...seems like a PITA. I want to get the illuminated door sills also, but it might require software upgrade

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63