Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mcsizzle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ordered on 7/26/22 (dealer submitted the actual order to Gm a few days later). Vehicle arrived at dealer 9/23/22. Not a terrible wait time. My build was a LT model with the only options being 2nd row captains chairs, and 20'' wheels. Kept the build simple to keep price low, and avoid longer wait times associated with some other options/packages.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a couple oics from picking my ride up and when i got her home and parked for the night. Will get some better ones tomorrow when i get home from work so you can see her better. I think i will get the windows tinted here soon aso as i think that would tie the rig together more. I am honestly surprised that i dont mind the chrome as much as i thought i would. The blacked out bowties and lettering looks sweet and the chrome adds some pop.
Hoping to see some more pics - especially of the interior. If memory serves me right, you were getting the front bench seat - I think there's only a few other forum members here that have gone for that config. Do you have any kids? If so, can they buckle in and sit in that position? I have a 10yo daughter that just graduated from riding with a booster and wondering if she would fit up there. I've personally sat in the Chevy 1/2 ton Silverado with the front bench and I don't fit to speak of. I'm 6' tall. I think the transmission hump size is different though on the pickups...

OP
OP
C

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoping to see some more pics - especially of the interior. If memory serves me right, you were getting the front bench seat - I think there's only a few other forum members here that have gone for that config. Do you have any kids? If so, can they buckle in and sit in that position? I have a 10yo daughter that just graduated from riding with a booster and wondering if she would fit up there. I've personally sat in the Chevy 1/2 ton Silverado with the front bench and I don't fit to speak of. I'm 6' tall. I think the transmission hump size is different though on the pickups...
I will get you some interior pics today after work. I am 5'6 and middle seat in frint row would work for me for a short trip, but my boys 9 & 6 would sit comfortably there. It also has a full seatbelt with shoulder strap as well built into the seat.

OP
OP
C

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a few more pictures of the inside of my tahoe. If you want anything more or specific, let me know. Its pretty cloudy so didnt get any outside pics as the color doesnt pop as much.

Attachments

• 20221011_143853.jpg
    20221011_143853.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 20221011_143937.jpg
    20221011_143937.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 20221011_143928.jpg
    20221011_143928.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 20221011_143904.jpg
    20221011_143904.jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 20221011_143900.jpg
    20221011_143900.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 8

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a few more pictures of the inside of my tahoe. If you want anything more or specific, let me know. Its pretty cloudy so didnt get any outside pics as the color doesnt pop as much.
Thanks!!! Looks like it should be OK for tweens and teens. Might work in a pinch for an adult on a very short trip. Another observation - it looks like your infotainment screen is still the previous Chevy system? I heard the LS trim got the 8" screen from the fleet model but didn't know that it doesn't include the stupid Google based infotainment - I see that as a big plus and a consideration to look for a Suburban ILO a Yukon XL which includes the 10.2" screen with Google...

OP
OP
C

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is the 8" screen, but not sure if its the google based infotainment system or not. What i have used of it in the almost week ive had it, the radio and xm and android carplay works well. I dont use nav or onstar since i drive maybe 50 miles a week. Whenever i do need nav, i just use my phone and use android carplay.

jforb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there's no built in NAV with the small screen. Android Auto works, although it took me a little while to get my phone set up to where I could tell it where I want to go.....I generally don't do voice recognition stuff. And you can't use the touchscreen for much.

GTPace500

Reaction score
Sept 6 order for a Yukon Denali. Contacted GM chat today and they told me I'm 2030, which I think is accepted, but with an edit. Any thoughts on why/what could have been edited? They didn't have any other information for me except for that. Dealer didn't provide any updates either.

Punteh

Reaction score
Has anyone heard what the current constraints are? Looking at the GMC inventory site I found a 23 Yukon XL Denali that according to the window sticker (and price) has options such as advanced tech package, premium capability package, max tow, and rse. It's the first non Ultimate I've seen with those options. I was just talking to my salesman about my 23 order which has all of those options minus rse and he had no update on things like constraints but it seems like there must be some change with them, unless this is a special vehicle for some reason.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick inventory search of Tahoe/Suburban/Yukon/YukonXL shows that there are a few with Max Tow Pkg. Of 5K+ '23 Tahoe's on the inventory page, 25 have Max Tow so it's a very small percentage - but at least it's not zero. There's only 2 Yukon XLs that have it right now.

For reference, I'm using 66601 as my zip code (~center of the USA) and the 2000 mile radius search.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts