Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a couple oics from picking my ride up and when i got her home and parked for the night. Will get some better ones tomorrow when i get home from work so you can see her better. I think i will get the windows tinted here soon aso as i think that would tie the rig together more. I am honestly surprised that i dont mind the chrome as much as i thought i would. The blacked out bowties and lettering looks sweet and the chrome adds some pop.
20221005_155323.jpg20221005_191740.jpg

ukondave

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an order for a 2023 Yukon AT4 that has been stuck at 4300 for several weeks. The dealer notified me today that GM has put a hold on all Yukon deliveries and isn't giving them any reason why. Anyone else heard this or have any additional info?

Gharris

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an order for a 2023 Yukon AT4 that has been stuck at 4300 for several weeks. The dealer notified me today that GM has put a hold on all Yukon deliveries and isn't giving them any reason why. Anyone else heard this or have any additional info?
My Tahoe has been at that code stuck in midlothian for 9 weeks or more. They have no info to tell me either. Just a never ending waiting game.

ukondave

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just a couple oics from picking my ride up and when i got her home and parked for the night. Will get some better ones tomorrow when i get home from work so you can see her better. I think i will get the windows tinted here soon aso as i think that would tie the rig together more. I am honestly surprised that i dont mind the chrome as much as i thought i would. The blacked out bowties and lettering looks sweet and the chrome adds some pop.
View attachment 382172View attachment 382173
Congrats Chat. Is this a 2022 or 2023?

Mbarajas010

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I wonder if this would affect Ultimate Yukons. I asked gm chat last week about any constraints on ultimates and I was told none were. The dealer I ordered from does have 1 ultimate en route to the dealership currently as well. Mine was just built on 10/4. Not sure when the one in transit was built. They also had some at4s delivered last week. I think it may depend by order length or distance. I am local to the dfw area.

OP
OP
C

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats Chat. Is this a 2022 or 2023?
It is a 2023. Was built on 9/9 and took delivery on 10/5. Ordered as a 22 back in may that didnt get picked up so reordered as a 23 in early jine as soon as dealer could put orders for 23s

coopdel4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Placed order for 2023 Yukon XL Denali with adaptive cruise on 9/12 knowing it was on constraint. Order was picked up this week when constraint was lifted and I now have a TPW of 10/24. I wasn't expecting to see it until February so if the progress holds I will be very happy.

DurtyKurty

Reaction score
My 2023 Yukon XL Denali Duramax was finally accepted by GM (per my dealer and the chat) and my dealer told me my TPW is 10/31. My spec was Titanium Rush, 3.0L Duramax, 4x4, power running boards, sunroof, rear entertainment, air ride, max tow, 22" wheels, and adaptive cruise control...this was a pleasant surprise after reading max tow constraint was extended by a month. Ordered mid/late June

April20

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
View attachment 382172View attachment 382173
Love it- and the bow is a great touch by the dealer. Mine came in last Wednesday and we are picking up this Wed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo