Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They told me it is a defective front camera module. We'll see how it plays out. In meantime I have their loaner, which they would love to have back.
Just picked mine up about an hour ago and everything seems to be working again. Only had time to do a limited test so we shall see. Map module was indeed corrupted on mine, installed a new one then had to map the VIN and program.

gman2890

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just picked mine up about an hour ago and everything seems to be working again. Only had time to do a limited test so we shall see. Map module was indeed corrupted on mine, installed a new one then had to map the VIN and program.
Well, it is now over a week and I still don't have my car back. They said it was a defective camera, then they couldn't get their laptop to sync with GM, and now it's still not working. Seems that they have no idea why. What is up with this GM? Very annoyed.

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, it is now over a week and I still don't have my car back. They said it was a defective camera, then they couldn't get their laptop to sync with GM, and now it's still not working. Seems that they have no idea why. What is up with this GM? Very annoyed.
I had similar problems with mine and the programming from the dealer and the tech who was working on it. Make sure your dealer contacts the TAC (Technical Assistance Center) or the TEC (Technical Engineering Center) they will work directly with the dealer to solve or advise any software related issues to the programming equipment. When they got involved with the dealer the vehicle was programmed and completed in a couple of hours. The dealer should know all this but a call in the morning would be justified. Hope this helps

AUTiger13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2023 Yukon XL Denali with 6.2. Placed first order with a dealership 1/17/22. Received a TPW but was never built. Placed 2nd order with another dealer 12/8/22, built 1/16/23, delivered to dealer 2/6/23. Everything was off constraint, including super cruise and RSE. Getting chrome black out, ceramic coat and PPF installed but will be finally taking delivery by EOM.

duckknot

Reaction score
Dealership we ordered through has finally been getting some duramax yukon XL allocations according to the inventory page....hopefully that's a sign our wait will be coming to an end soon!

Chox

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Been keeping up with this forum since first ordering my 2023 Yukon slt Duramax. Yall have been very helpful and informative. Ordered with a smaller local dealership first week of October 2022. Order was produced December 13th, 2022. Looking at the listing, they ordered it 2wd instead of 4wd. Placed new order Dec. 15th 2022. Second order produced February 13, 2023. Took month and a half for first order to make it to dealership. Hoping this one won't take as long, but just happy that I haven't had to wait as long as others.

TheGrayingTech

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just picked up my Suburban Last Tuesday.

Ordered: 11/17
Placed: 12/16
Production: 1/13
Train: 1/24
Flint: 2/3
Dealer: 2/14

Suburban High Country Deluxe Package Diesel (No SC, No RES)

Shout Out to Berger Chevy. They were very easy to work with, local to Grand Rapids, and very communicative.

EDIT: I forgot to add, it has the 4 way lumbar. Window Sticker doesn't show the delete credit, it has 4 arrows on the button, and it seems like each button does something (not a lumbar expert)

IMG_2366.JPG

Last edited:

ekordas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our unicorn order has finally been accepted....2023 Yukon XL Denali Ultimate with the 3.0L Duramax. We were number one on our dealers list since the Ultimate was released. TPW is 3/18. Should have it early April.

pruittatl

Reaction score
I have a separate thread on this order but wanted to share with the larger thread/group.

Build Details:

Order Type: Retail Sold (Ive seen a few threads how dealers order customer vehicles in the OderWorkbench system so FWIW)
2023 Yukon XL
Drive Type: 4WD
Trim: Denali
Engine: 3.0L Duramax Turbo Diesel
Color: Sterling Metallic
Interior Color: Jet Black
Exterior Options: Power-retractable assist steps, 22" Wheels - Multi-Spoke High Gloss Black
Interior Options: Power-release second row 60/40 split-folding bench seat, Panoramic Sunroof

Timeline:
1-6-2023: Order and deposit placed with the dealership
2-9-2023: Order officialy accepted by GM (Event Code 2000)
2-15-2023: Order accepted by production control (Event Code 3000)
2-20-2023: Order Broadcast for Production - Loaded on Assembly Plant Computer (Event Code 3400) - Target Production Week of 2/27/2023!

Seems like this one is moving FAST through the system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues