Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick inventory search of Tahoe/Suburban/Yukon/YukonXL shows that there are a few with Max Tow Pkg. Of 5K+ '23 Tahoe's on the inventory page, 25 have Max Tow so it's a very small percentage - but at least it's not zero. There's only 2 Yukon XLs that have it right now.

For reference, I'm using 66601 as my zip code (~center of the USA) and the 2000 mile radius search.
I wonder if inventory will be a problem 6 months down the road.

Red hot inflation numbers were just released today so it cements a 75 bps Fed funds rate hike in November and increases the likelihood of another 75 bps bump in December. 80% of all car purchases are financed. I'm wondering how much higher the rates will go and how much demand that will kill for finance purchases.

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick inventory search of Tahoe/Suburban/Yukon/YukonXL shows that there are a few with Max Tow Pkg. Of 5K+ '23 Tahoe's on the inventory page, 25 have Max Tow so it's a very small percentage - but at least it's not zero. There's only 2 Yukon XLs that have it right now.

For reference, I'm using 66601 as my zip code (~center of the USA) and the 2000 mile radius search.
Yeah I'm also seeing some "SLT Luxury packages" out there as well. So it seems like the constraints on both Max Tow and Luxury package may have been lifted.

I'm debating whether I should switch my order back to an SLT with Luxury package and Max tow to save some money. Currently it is a base Denali with Adaptive cruise and 2nd row bench seat as the only options.

OP
OP
C

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Red hot inflation numbers were just released today so it cements a 75 bps Fed funds rate hike in November and increases the likelihood of another 75 bps bump in December. 80% of all car purchases are financed. I'm wondering how much higher the rates will go and how much demand that will kill for finance purchases.
When i financaed my ride, i got a heck of a deal from local bank at 3.8% all the other financial placed had 7%-7.25% interest. Intrest rates climbing even more will really have an impact on things pretty soon.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When i financaed my ride, i got a heck of a deal from local bank at 3.8% all the other financial placed had 7%-7.25% interest. Intrest rates climbing even more will really have an impact on things pretty soon.
I still see GM offering 0% on the big suvs.

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score

So long as GM keeps offering 0% for 36 months..... I'm happy lol

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a place online to check this? I can't seem to find it on GM financial, etc.
GMC.com - at the top click on "Offers" -> then click on "View all current offers" -> scroll down to find Yukon or Yukon XL and they will show 0% financing for 36mo.

duckknot

Reaction score
New guy here...been lurking for a while as we ordered 22 yukon XL with the duramax last February, at that time we were told 4-6 months. Then we were told we would likely be transitioned to a 23, which did occur and order for a 23 was submitted in early July. When we updated to the 23 dealer told us they were hoping to see within 4 months....well yea, now they're saying may not be until at least the new year so now they're offering to sell us a used vehicle which we could trade back in whenever our vehicle actually arrives....which doesn't sound sketchy at all....

Frustrating doesn't begin to describe this process....wishing we would have picked one up back at the beginning of COVID when dealerships were trying to give vehicles away but we were shopping for a house so it wasn't smart at the time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobsaget

Latest posts