Thank you FL!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

09wolf

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks to the great state of Florida I was able to get a white 2009 gmc yukon denali. Brought it back up to NC with only 44k miles. Can't wait to start meeting you guys and learning all the tips and tricks for working on this baby!

Pics coming tomorrow.

Tyler

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thanks to the great state of Florida I was able to get a white 2009 gmc yukon denali. Brought it back up to NC with only 44k miles. Can't wait to start meeting you guys and learning all the tips and tricks for working on this baby!

Pics coming tomorrow.

Tyler
Welcome aboard. We need pics asap!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach&NYC Tyler!

Nice find! Hopefully you got some service records with it.

OP
OP
09wolf

09wolf

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Cam and lifters?

I was trying to hide my car problem and be funny. Meaning I wish I could do cam, heads, headers, converter ect. Im a motorhead who has a problem leaving anything with an engine alone. I do have a buick grand national tattooed on my arm for a reason.

Didn’t know Florida as giving away Denali’s!

They might as well been! Picked this beauty up for 23k out the door from a Nissan dealership. Didn't know what they had. I'm having to fix minor problems such as