SPARK PLUGS/WIRES-EBAY AND AMAZON PRICES????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody ever wonder WHY the return/exchange policy on Amazon is soo good?
It’s only good until you abuse it and they cancel your account. Without notice. Yes, they do that to some customers who abuse the return policy.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I have had a couple returns that Amazon gave me the choice of returning the items or keeping them at no cost. That does not happen with pricey items but for inexpensive items I was given a choice. I believe it was mainly because they could see the inconvenience of repackaging and the drive to where you would send it off at. I use Amazon quite a bit because I absolutely hate crowds of people. I have even turned down Oregon Duck football free tickets because I don't want to be cooped up with people. Too many ignorant drunks cause me to want to hurt someone.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't know that they did that... thanks for the heads up.
Yep! Amazon tracks a lot of data and who is returning stuff is one of them. Heard of a couple that had a habit of buying a bunch of stuff that were “Daily Deals” and then would try and sell it on eBay or craigslist quick for a quick buck and what they didn’t sell in a week or so, they would return. Amazon shut them down and put them in a 3 month timeout. Didn’t learn and went back to it after the 3 month period and Amazon shut them down completely and suspended their account permanently.

As for having you keep stuff and not sending it back, that is not uncommon. It’s all about cost and efficiency. For them to pay to get an item back that may or may not be repackaged properly, with the product possibly not in resellable condition, then to have some one receive, inspect, properly repackage if possible and then restock, many times it’s a lot more than the cost of the item.

14RamHemiSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, unless it's worth it to you to pay for the color and/or cool factor. I've gotten Taylors when I find them for about the same price as the OEM ACDelco cuz I like their electric blue color.

ok good to know. didny know if i could see any performance gain with the 6.2l. and for the record, i would have went with race red.

OP
OP
Dropped HYbro

Dropped HYbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Electric Blue for me!!...and an 8.5MM suppressed core wire...I'm happy though I've only put 30-50 miles on it since the
upgrade....plugs are good too...who would've thought I would use an NGK on a chevy...they're great plugs for my daily(import
gas saver) drivers...well see how they hold up in my hybrid...next will be my coil packs...ran out of "mod money" for the week

HAHAHAHA!!

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NGK and ND make most of the AC Plugs....

Edit: Stay away from Bosch Plugs for the LS engines. They just don't seem to work well.

Last edited:

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bought plugs and wires for my 2010 off rockauto. i always look the parts up on rockauto and compare prices and shipping on amazon. i have bought parts from both. i got the ac delco iridiums and also got a $25 rebate check from gm. so, they were free!
The rockauto autolite rebate is solid. Took a while but got plugs for both my LS vehicles for dirt cheap. Also ended up getting Taylor wires off amazon warehouse deals for also dirt cheap. They also had some cheap boot protectors that seem to work well with my headers.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Electric Blue for me!!...and an 8.5MM suppressed core wire...I'm happy though I've only put 30-50 miles on it since the
upgrade....plugs are good too...who would've thought I would use an NGK on a chevy...they're great plugs for my daily(import
gas saver) drivers...well see how they hold up in my hybrid...next will be my coil packs...ran out of "mod money" for the week

HAHAHAHA!!
Photos?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645