SPARK PLUGS/WIRES-EBAY AND AMAZON PRICES????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dropped HYbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SO I'm GOING TO BE DOING A "SOFT" TUNE UP ON MY O8'...WENT TO THE LOCAL AUTO PARTS AND PRICED OUT PLUGS,WIRES,COILS,FILTERS,ETC...AND FIGURED I'D TRY TO SAVE SOME MONEY GOING ON EBAY OR AMAZON....WHOA!!...ARE THESE PARTS LEGIT???...OR ARE THEY FAKE CHINESE COUNTERFITS??....A/C DELCO IRIDIUM PLUGS AT AUTOZONE=$7.99 EACH...ONLINE THEY ARE 8 FOR =$18.99

I DONT WANT TO SOUND NAIVE...BUT THEYVE SOLD THOUSANDS OF THESE PLUGS ON LINE...?

CAN ANYBODY CONFIRM THAT THESE ARE THE REAL DEAL...GENUINE A/D DELCO PARTS??

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I order a lot of items from Amazon and have ordered lots of AC Delco parts from them. They are legit. It is the difference of buying from an online warehouse, like Rock Auto, instead of a brick and mortar store. Way less "middle men" to deal with.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I order a lot of items from Amazon and have ordered lots of AC Delco parts from them. They are legit. It is the difference of buying from an online warehouse, like Rock Auto, instead of a brick and mortar store. Way less "middle men" to deal with.
Rock Auto usually has a discount code available on their site in this forum.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
If I order from Rock Auto I look for that discount code but I do love free shipping at Amazon.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SO I'm GOING TO BE DOING A "SOFT" TUNE UP ON MY O8'...WENT TO THE LOCAL AUTO PARTS AND PRICED OUT PLUGS,WIRES,COILS,FILTERS,ETC...AND FIGURED I'D TRY TO SAVE SOME MONEY GOING ON EBAY OR AMAZON....WHOA!!...ARE THESE PARTS LEGIT???...OR ARE THEY FAKE CHINESE COUNTERFITS??....A/C DELCO IRIDIUM PLUGS AT AUTOZONE=$7.99 EACH...ONLINE THEY ARE 8 FOR =$18.99

I DONT WANT TO SOUND NAIVE...BUT THEYVE SOLD THOUSANDS OF THESE PLUGS ON LINE...?

CAN ANYBODY CONFIRM THAT THESE ARE THE REAL DEAL...GENUINE A/D DELCO PARTS??
JFC turn off the caps lock.

You didnt post the link to the item. How are we supposed to give you some feedback?

Who is the seller? Generally speaking I really only trust amazon.

OP
OP
Dropped HYbro

Dropped HYbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
noted...caps off.

as far as an individual link...they're all over the place...just trying to get a general idea of
these parts being legitimate AC/delco...I've used both amazon and ebay in the past with
good results...just seems odd when parts are up to 85% off.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Stop looking a gift horse in the mouth and order from Amazon. LOL! :D

By the way, even if you turn off caps we don't penalize for proper sentence structure and punctuation. LOL! Again.

OP
OP
Dropped HYbro

Dropped HYbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amazon it is! Now the twist,I decided to go with Taylor wires and NGK plugs.
I hope I made the right decision based off my research...a lot of unhappy characters
with AC/delco wires and plugs

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
noted...caps off.

as far as an individual link...they're all over the place...just trying to get a general idea of
these parts being legitimate AC/delco...I've used both amazon and ebay in the past with
good results...just seems odd when parts are up to 85% off.
sellers with old stock or stolen from the dumpster bin i.e defective or did not meet specs

Reaction score
I've never had any problems with ACDelco plugs. I changed out the original ACDelco iridiums in my 2001 around 110k with ACDelco iridiums and it currently has 210k on it.

I just recently did the same with my 2012 with 105k on it

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts