SPARK PLUGS/WIRES-EBAY AND AMAZON PRICES????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dropped HYbro

Dropped HYbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
with some of the pricing on ebay and amazon you cant go wrong...the dealership is 3 times the price for a set of OEM wires
and your getting a well known brand with performance features...worked out for me...I have a 6.0l hybrid....good quality
wire set....do yourself a favor and comparison shop price wise and feature wise!

donjetman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my stock wires a yr ago online, no complaints yet

ACDelco 9744RR - $31

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is it worth the extra for taylor wires for a 6.2l denali?

No, unless it's worth it to you to pay for the color and/or cool factor. I've gotten Taylors when I find them for about the same price as the OEM ACDelco cuz I like their electric blue color.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
No, unless it's worth it to you to pay for the color and/or cool factor. I've gotten Taylors when I find them for about the same price as the OEM ACDelco cuz I like their electric blue color.
Electric blue ftw :D

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Electric blue ftw :D

But no extra hp for blue parts, only red. :sunot:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davonlwilliams33