SPARK PLUGS/WIRES-EBAY AND AMAZON PRICES????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Same here. I have never had ANY problems with a new AC Delco part when I installed on my rigs. I do prefer other lines of parts for certain things but when I use the AC Delco brand I just do not have problems.

OP
OP
Dropped HYbro

Dropped HYbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always been a firm believer in AC/DELCO parts and have used them religiously in my other chevy's
1996 impala ss
1973 k5 blazer
1987 monte carlo ss

however,I didn't want to pay full retail at the auto store nearest us...and I didn't trust ordering them at 85% off from a seller who ships from china???....so I changed up a little bit and will report back with the results!

I still will use ac/delco parts moving forward..just made a fast decision to try something different this time.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm always ordering from Amazon and eBay. I recently ordered all of my AFM delete/engine reseal/refresh parts and spark plugs were one of those items. You have to be careful with the nice plugs having a "possibly-too-good-to-be-true" price as there are cheap, low-quality counterfeits everywhere. The NGK TR5s I ordered were delivered today and I'm 100% convinced they're legit.

pt1965

Reaction score
SO I'm GOING TO BE DOING A "SOFT" TUNE UP ON MY O8'...WENT TO THE LOCAL AUTO PARTS AND PRICED OUT PLUGS,WIRES,COILS,FILTERS,ETC...AND FIGURED I'D TRY TO SAVE SOME MONEY GOING ON EBAY OR AMAZON....WHOA!!...ARE THESE PARTS LEGIT???...OR ARE THEY FAKE CHINESE COUNTERFITS??....A/C DELCO IRIDIUM PLUGS AT AUTOZONE=$7.99 EACH...ONLINE THEY ARE 8 FOR =$18.99

I DONT WANT TO SOUND NAIVE...BUT THEYVE SOLD THOUSANDS OF THESE PLUGS ON LINE...?

CAN ANYBODY CONFIRM THAT THESE ARE THE REAL DEAL...GENUINE A/D DELCO PARTS??

bought plugs and wires for my 2010 off rockauto. i always look the parts up on rockauto and compare prices and shipping on amazon. i have bought parts from both. i got the ac delco iridiums and also got a $25 rebate check from gm. so, they were free!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm always ordering from Amazon and eBay. I recently ordered all of my AFM delete/engine reseal/refresh parts and spark plugs were one of those items. You have to be careful with the nice plugs having a "possibly-too-good-to-be-true" price as there are cheap, low-quality counterfeits everywhere. The NGK TR5s I ordered were delivered today and I'm 100% convinced they're legit.
Exactly. I’m sure there are counterfeits on Amazon so beware. I know I bought some counterfeit Levi 501’s on there from a third party, they were so thin they ripped in a week. Sure looked legit other than how thin they were. Afterwards, I looked at reviews and lots of complaints. I would say if they’re too cheap to be true, they probably are knockoffs.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Exactly. I’m sure there are counterfeits on Amazon so beware. I know I bought some counterfeit Levi 501’s on there from a third party, they were so thin they ripped in a week. Sure looked legit other than how thin they were. Afterwards, I looked at reviews and lots of complaints. I would say if they’re too cheap to be true, they probably are knockoffs.
Get your money back on the Levis?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10