Rocket Man's 2008 Bagged CC Silverado Build AKA "THE MACHINE"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I installed the BCM tune. It worked. RAP works like normal again so I don’t need to manually turn off the stereo every time I turn off the truck. Also, the steering wheel controls had stopped working in the last couple of weeks and they’re working again. I’m not sure if it was the BCM programming or the fact I pulled the radio fuse to flash the BCM and the Maestro got reset but either way it’s a win-win. It was a real PIA to not have those controls.:)

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my recall notice for the passenger airbag today so I scheduled an appointment at the dealer a little more than a week away. It wasn’t too bad to get in line. Luckily my dash is new so I won’t worry about any extra cracking happening. Anybody else get their notices for the NNBS ?E6DD8482-B7A8-443D-8683-985D8F323398.jpeg

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I haven't received a notice yet but called the dealer I bought the truck from and they said they don't have a remedy yet (no parts).

I may try calling the other dealer that is closer to me and see what they say.

The recall website says "incomplete" for my recall when I put in my VIN, which according to their site means there are parts available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700