Rocket Man's 2008 Bagged CC Silverado Build AKA "THE MACHINE"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have noticed all my air pressure in the 7 gallon tank is gone every time it sits overnight or longer. It’s been happening for the last month or so so today I sprayed the back half of the plumbing with soapy water. I’m pretty sure I found the culprit so I ordered a new one today. Its the pressure switch. It’s leaking out where the wires attach. There’s no markings on it for on/ off pressure so I determined it turns off at least 200 since that’s where my gauge stops and I can get the bags up to that pressure. 200 seems to be the highest they go unless you go to an adjustable and I also don’t want to go higher than necessary or it wears out the pumps. So the one I ordered is a Viair 165/200. It turns the pumps on at 165 and off at 200.

View attachment 233687

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mark, without thumbing through your now 138 pages when was the last picture posted? I remember the first post and up to about 50 pages.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mark, without thumbing through your now 138 pages when was the last picture posted? I remember the first post and up to about 50 pages.
I don’t know what you mean, the last picture of what? There’s a good pic of the truck on page 124.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I had to go back through your thread to see what they did to your engine bay... Different than mine. My coolant overflow is going where the intake box/filter was. The battery will go between the overflow and intake, and then my fuse box was moved closer to the motor...

Not my pic, but this is what it's looking like. It's an entire relocation kit from Reklez.

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE