Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

d0wnShifT

Reaction score
My Z71 sticker was $66,550. Got $2K loyalty cash and they paid off my trade which was better than fair being 1 year away from term end. In additional they bought my factory wheels and tires back which paid for my new wheels. They also mounted and balanced my new wheels an tires I brought to them and they owe me a level install if I decide to go with it. All in all I feel like I got a decent deal with the current market demand on the Tahoes. They are selling nearly 1 a day at my local dealership. When I was negotiating I asked them what a lease would be to compare and they told me $820 for 48/10 (tier1 A+credit). This pretty well aligned with what the Chevy Build price/lease was on line. IMO, If you were quoted 36/10 for $830 that sounds pretty good to me and does not sound to be out of line with what the current deals are, with GM credit anyway.

Crews Chevrolet?

starbai

Reaction score
I appreciate some of the numbers you guys are sharing but I think they're still a bit nuts. Which makes sense I suppose. I also stopped by Carl Black in Orlando to discuss a Denali. We didn't get to pricing I told them straight out i'm not ready until I can get one with the air suspension. That said, I got until May to finish out my lease on my Durango, and I'm glad for that. Will buy me some time for the hype to die down a bit. 1500 lease quotes, hell even 850 for a 4 year lease is nuts.

Anyone know what the Money factors and REsiduals are on these with GM? I want to try something different but for lease rates this apparently horrible I'll sit my happy ass back in a 2021 durango for another 3 years and revisit then.

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of deal do you get on a Durago? Bigger V8 engine? High option? Not sure what we'll be in next.

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate some of the numbers you guys are sharing but I think they're still a bit nuts. Which makes sense I suppose. I also stopped by Carl Black in Orlando to discuss a Denali. We didn't get to pricing I told them straight out i'm not ready until I can get one with the air suspension. That said, I got until May to finish out my lease on my Durango, and I'm glad for that. Will buy me some time for the hype to die down a bit. 1500 lease quotes, hell even 850 for a 4 year lease is nuts.

Anyone know what the Money factors and REsiduals are on these with GM? I want to try something different but for lease rates this apparently horrible I'll sit my happy ass back in a 2021 durango for another 3 years and revisit then.

Not sure how the MF converts but GM on line deal indicates 4.78% APR at 48 mth and I believe the guy quoted me residual of +/- $36k on $66k purchase price.

Big Bad Allis

Reaction score
Most dealers should be able to offer supplier pricing. Getting employee pricing is more closely monitored. You actually have to be a relative or get sponsored by a GM executive. Not other rebates as of now since these are new and they still have some 20's floating around. They are expecting some additional rebates by November.

Last edited:

JPMAG

Reaction score
Most dealers should be able to offer supplier pricing. Getting employee pricing is more closely monitored not. You actually have to be a relative or get sponsored by a GM executive. Not other rebates as of now since these are new and they still have some 20's floating around. They are expecting some additional rebates by November.

Up here in the north east they are being sold as is at msrp and the line forms to the left. Everything inbound is sold. It took me quite a few dealers to find one that has been listed yet.

We got the educator discount (supplier pricing I think) plus 2500 in gm rewards and 300 in loyalty dollars. All of that off sticker made it feel a little smoother as they stuck it in.

JPMAG

Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sean669

Latest posts