Powerslot Plus Big Brake Kit Group Buy???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm honestly too busy to deal with anything like that. Not to be a dick but I'd rather not do this kind of stuff since I'm not a vendor on here, I just know the plus kit works well and can hook a deal if enough people are interested. Sack up and buy some 20s and I can take care of ya :cheers:

Yeah, When I get a $100 Raise I will...hahaha.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
PM me your info as well as zip code and I can call powerslot to see how much the dropships would come out. I'm thinking I can do a package with the plus kit, front pads, shipped for about $400-$425 perhaps less if you live in a state where we do not have a location (tax exempt). They had the kits in stock last I checked so I'd just need to verify cost as well as shipping fees and it may be even cheaper. Please keep in mine that this does not directly benefit myself and I'm considered to be a cantankerous ******* especially if you try to haggle with me, just here to hook you bitches up if I can :cheers:

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
85210 Arizona.. I'm interested if the price is right... Kit plus hawk pads

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM me your info as well as zip code and I can call powerslot to see how much the dropships would come out. I'm thinking I can do a package with the plus kit, front pads, shipped for about $400-$425 perhaps less if you live in a state where we do not have a location (tax exempt). They had the kits in stock last I checked so I'd just need to verify cost as well as shipping fees and it may be even cheaper. Please keep in mine that this does not directly benefit myself and I'm considered to be a cantankerous ******* especially if you try to haggle with me, just here to hook you bitches up if I can :cheers:

Hey Max, Can you get the same thing on STD Brake rotors and hawk pads? Both the front and rear and pads all the way around.

Fronts:126.66040SL & 126.66040SR
Rear: 126.66045SL & 126.66045SR

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

hoezaycuervo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Including my PM, that makes 4 people interested and that's probably not enough. Anyone else wanting to upgrade their brakes?

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm out. I picked up a kit from another mfgr and some Hawk pads. Should have them by tomorrow..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts