Powerslot Plus Big Brake Kit Group Buy???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hoezaycuervo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New to the forums so not sure if this is the correct place, but I'm looking into getting a Powerslot Big Brake kit with the 14" Front Rotors and caliper relocation brakets for my 03 Tahoe. I run 275/60/20 tires so I can use the extra help slowing down....especially when towing.

Powerslot Part #29-8690 Fits all 2000-2006 1/2 ton trucks with 6 lugs and 20"+ wheels)

Anyone interesting in going on a group buy and have any contacts to get us started? The cheapest I can find the kits for with shipping is right around $420 or so, but I would like to get it to $350-375 if we can get enough people.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
first of all welcome to the forums, What brand are these break kits ? do you have any links so we could possibly do a little research on them ?

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think this is what Max runs on his. Might be wrong though. Does the kit include the pads and rear rotors/pads as well?

OP
OP
H

hoezaycuervo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I have it on my denali, 20"+ (maybe a few stock 18s but I wouldn't risk it), 14" rotors, uses stock calipers. Made a huge difference on my truck but I'm still going to do a caliper upgrade or the c6 Z06 brakes front and rear. Good kit for the money tho especially if you have large wheels. I can call powerslot and see if we can get a group buy going but there would have to be a few members interested as the shipping is about $50 on each set. I'm sure they could dropship the kits to everyone but it would be around $375/ea. The kit does not come with pads

GMC-brake-kit-thumb.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

photo2.jpg

DSC01986.jpg

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd be in on it. Max, how much are we looking at for pads? Did you get slotted rotors for the rear? I read about yours but I don't remember if you did..

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Naw didn't see the need I just used hawk LTS pads and premium direct replacement rear rotors once I smoked them a few weeks back. Just doing the front helped dramatically specifically at higher speeds (100+ didn't fade and stopped REALLY quick).

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about doing a group buy for guys who would like to use the same size rotors as the factory ones? Im still running 16's on my hoe...

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I'm honestly too busy to deal with anything like that. Not to be a dick but I'd rather not do this kind of stuff since I'm not a vendor on here, I just know the plus kit works well and can hook a deal if enough people are interested. Sack up and buy some 20s and I can take care of ya :cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269