Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DonutGodd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m looking to upgrade the brakes on my 18’ Yukon. I’m aware of the new PPV calipers, but am not super thrilled about the shimming and alterations required needed to everything. So I’m looking at the Brembos for the seamless bolt-on ease. I have the opportunity to start the kit by buying a single front left Caliper. I’m looking to save where I can and this caliper is a fraction of the cost, but still essentially new as it’s a take-off with little to no use. But I’m having difficulty finding a way to buy just the right caliper as well. Does anyone have a place or know the part number of the GMC Brembo Right caliper? Much appreciated!!

Whiterimedsupra

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here’s what you need, calipers are both Left side, just flip the bleeders and plugs for passenger side. You also need 2 M10x1.0 banjo bolts- Dorman 14100 should work (I just had some used ones from another car that I used. Just install this all on my brothers 18’ and was easy peazy.
IMG_5897.jpeg

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here’s what you need, calipers are both Left side, just flip the bleeders and plugs for passenger side. You also need 2 M10x1.0 banjo bolts- Dorman 14100 should work (I just had some used ones from another car that I used. Just install this all on my brothers 18’ and was easy peazy.
View attachment 423300
Pictures?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar