(Non) Patiently Waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Funny part is, I am younger than "thislife1977". I guess being a freight broker currently, and being apart of the supply chain management in different avenues for the past 16 years, I am able to have a more realistic perspective on what happens in big corporate America than 95% of the public. Maybe it's an old school mentality, but if you are 1 of 1000 people putting in an order the same day with the same exact thing, when supplies are limited, you shouldn't expect instant updates. Instead you should be thankful that your order was accepted and approved to build.

Supply and demand. If there was 50 extra tahoe/yukon sitting in every single lot right now, would you be complaining that non of them were willing to work on pricing with an overflow of inventory?

OP
OP
T

Thislife1977

Reaction score
Funny part is, I am younger than "thislife1977". I guess being a freight broker currently, and being apart of the supply chain management in different avenues for the past 16 years, I am able to have a more realistic perspective on what happens in big corporate America than 95% of the public. Maybe it's an old school mentality, but if you are 1 of 1000 people putting in an order the same day with the same exact thing, when supplies are limited, you shouldn't expect instant updates. Instead you should be thankful that your order was accepted and approved to build.

Supply and demand. If there was 50 extra tahoe/yukon sitting in every single lot right now, would you be complaining that non of them were willing to work on pricing with an overflow of inventory?

I’m happy that I got a good deal on a vehicle in limited supply. Regarding shipping technology, we all have different perspectives. I appreciate your POV. However, as a consumer, I do hope we see some advancements in GM shipping technology so they are more inline with their competitors. :2cents:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo