(Non) Patiently Waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thislife1977

Reaction score
My AT4 was at event code 4800 last night, was loaded on a truck and left the regional rail shipping area this morning. My dealer said the computer has it arriving tomorrow. How TF does it take a whole day to drive 60 miles to the Dealership:mad:

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Your rig is not the only rig on that truck. Your rig could be delivered on the first drop or the last. Who knows when the truck takes off for the deliveries. "Lighten Up Francis"!

You are experiencing the joys of dealing with the manufacturer and the dealer. If you thought you were going to get the straight shit from them thru this whole process, you are sadly mistaken.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My AT4 was at event code 4800 last night, was loaded on a truck and left the regional rail shipping area this morning. My dealer said the computer has it arriving tomorrow. How TF does it take a whole day to drive 60 miles to the Dealership:mad:
When did you place your order?

OP
OP
T

Thislife1977

Reaction score
Your rig is not the only rig on that truck. Your rig could be delivered on the first drop or the last. Who knows when the truck takes off for the deliveries. "Lighten Up Francis"!

You are experiencing the joys of dealing with the manufacturer and the dealer. If you thought you were going to get the straight shit from them thru this whole process, you are sadly mistaken.

Humph, still an archaic tracking process. Thanks for your comment

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
Hey, it takes time to travel to the nearest off-road park and unload those things for the final QC testing.

Don’t worry, I’m sure they’ll wash it before you see it.

MelloYello95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It took 11 days for ours to travel 1500 miles. The carrier has multiple stops, multiple vehicles to unload then reload. The dealer will also say a day even if it only takes a few hours. The dealer has a check in process that has to be completed before it can be delivered to the customer. Congrats! Your going to love it!

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer said mine would hit their lot on 4/30. Actually hit the lot on 5/5. They are so busy they said it would be a week min to get it through PDI and ready to deliver. I just got an email yesterday from SiriusXM that it had been activated, so the wheels must be turning...
I'm in a hurry, but I'm not... I want them to make sure all TSB's and software updates are done. This dealer is hours away so it needs to be right going out the door. Patiently excited to get it, possibly this coming week !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkavros