(Non) Patiently Waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Can’t believe there’s now a thread on the forum for this whining that will be here for eternity. Is this what the world is coming to? :mad:

Yea, it’ll be funny looking back on. A whole new generation will be laughing at the fact everyone was upset waiting for internal combustion engines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

steiny93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the camp of going through GM's new truck order process for the first time (been through it with other manufacturers previously).

All I can say is wow! It is beyond pathetic.
Is it so bad that I would have ordered something else (unfortunately no, wife wanted a denali xl). But after experiencing the competitions experience this is hyper sad.

To be clear, I'm not complaining about the delay. My complaint is the method (chat bot or phone) via which you get the information (cryptic code) and the lack of information. Why on earth isn't it a website (or an app) where you enter your intel and sign up for alerts?

Order a denali from GM and a beanie from Amazon on Monday at noon. In 15 minutes you can track the beanie all the way to your door. But the nearly $100k denali you have no idea without constantly poking a chat bot or calling a 800 number and waiting in a call tree similar to Comcast.

But, we shouldn't be surprised, GM has consistently lagged in this space (innovation) and will continue todo so.

OP
OP
T

Thislife1977

Reaction score
:chewie:
I'm in the camp of going through GM's new truck order process for the first time (been through it with other manufacturers previously).

All I can say is wow! It is beyond pathetic.
Is it so bad that I would have ordered something else (unfortunately no, wife wanted a denali xl). But after experiencing the competitions experience this is hyper sad.

To be clear, I'm not complaining about the delay. My complaint is the method (chat bot or phone) via which you get the information (cryptic code) and the lack of information. Why on earth isn't it a website (or an app) where you enter your intel and sign up for alerts?

Order a denali from GM and a beanie from Amazon on Monday at noon. In 15 minutes you can track the beanie all the way to your door. But the nearly $100k denali you have no idea without constantly poking a chat bot or calling a 800 number and waiting in a call tree similar to Comcast.

But, we shouldn't be surprised, GM has consistently lagged in this space (innovation) and will continue todo so.
Watch out...you’re about to be attacked by baby boomers talking about ordering vehicles during WW2 and the Great Depression

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The “World” is a place were if you don’t like a internet thread you can just ignore it instead of acting like a judgmental btch
Least I’m not a whiny lil btch. But you really must need attention so carry on. I’ll be completely ignoring every damn thing you post here. Bye bye. :yaoface2:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lmao, so true
I mean, this is a forum where people are supposed to go for help and information on their vehicles. It’s not where we go to listen to people whine and complain and contribute nothing. This whole thread is about waiting for one friggin DAY. This doesn’t belong here. It’s not like FB or Twitter- this thread will be here forever. Amazing what people do for attention. And instead of owning up to it, just point the finger at whoever has the gall to make a point, and then call them a *****. Thankfully the website developer made a tool to deal with this kind of member- the ignore function so if you run across one of these types you can just click ignore and never read another thing they post. :cool:

OP
OP
T

Thislife1977

Reaction score
I mean, this is a forum where people are supposed to go for help and information on their vehicles. It’s not where we go to listen to people whine and complain and contribute nothing. This whole thread is about waiting for one friggin DAY. This doesn’t belong here. It’s not like FB or Twitter- this thread will be here forever. Amazing what people do for attention. And instead of owning up to it, just point the finger at whoever has the gall to make a point, and then call them a *****. Thankfully the website developer made a tool to deal with this kind of member- the ignore function so if you run across one of these types you can just click ignore and never read another thing they post. :cool:
Aww you need a safe place?:gayflag:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts