(Non) Patiently Waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

Thislife1977

Reaction score
My dealer said mine would hit their lot on 4/30. Actually hit the lot on 5/5. They are so busy they said it would be a week min to get it through PDI and ready to deliver. I just got an email yesterday from SiriusXM that it had been activated, so the wheels must be turning...
I'm in a hurry, but I'm not... I want them to make sure all TSB's and software updates are done. This dealer is hours away so it needs to be right going out the door. Patiently excited to get it, possibly this coming week !

Thanks for the information. I didn’t even consider all of the pre-delivery sht that the dealer has to do

DGMO

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Waiting for these units is beyond insane....and annoying.

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Blame amazon for creating this age of "instant gratification". Why can't a full-size SUV just be overnighted from the production line to my driveway ?!?!

Furthermore, with all the supply chain and logistical backups that have been plastered all over the forums/news, you should be grateful to even have had your order accepted and fulfilled.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can’t believe there’s now a thread on the forum for this whining that will be here for eternity. Is this what the world is coming to? :mad:

OP
OP
T

Thislife1977

Reaction score
Can’t believe there’s now a thread on the forum for this whining that will be here for eternity. Is this what the world is coming to? :mad:

The “World” is a place were if you don’t like a internet thread you can just ignore it instead of acting like a judgmental btch

Hrocks

Reaction score
It's not just the Amazon effect, it's the iPhone effect, the instantaneous internet news cycle, Twitter, etc. etc. that promotes all of the impatience. Many (most?) people expect to touch an icon on their phone/computer/iPad, whatever device, and get immediate action on virtually anything today. Mr. 1977, be nice...you may want to reconsider your tone in a forum that offers its community support well beyond any one particular member's experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz