GM incentives

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

broncophil

Reaction score
Whoa, those are some crazy listed discounts directly on their website. Too bad im in California.

Anyone know where I can get that kind of discount in CALI? If it was in Northern Cali, I would fly and drive home, but Illinois is a different story.

Even comparable discounts on a TAHOE or a Suburban would be great.

THANKS

uscgto

Reaction score
Whoa, those are some crazy listed discounts directly on their website. Too bad im in California.

Anyone know where I can get that kind of discount in CALI? If it was in Northern Cali, I would fly and drive home, but Illinois is a different story.

THANKS

One way would be to try and get your dealer come near those prices//

sssiglover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Communication sucks there, but once they are ready for you its on.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score

THANKS

No one is gonna touch the prices that Laura GMC has. They just do so much volume.

Their price was THOUSANDS less than GSU pricing. They are selling below listed invoice, which to me sounds like GM is making them buy in such a high volume that no one can touch the price. Almost a monopoly.

Probably why they make you come pick up in person, otherwise everyone would just go there.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No one is gonna touch the prices that Laura GMC has. They just do so much volume.

Their price was THOUSANDS less than GSU pricing. They are selling below listed invoice, which to me sounds like GM is making them buy in such a high volume that no one can touch the price. Almost a monopoly.

Whether you sell 10,000 Denalis in one day, or one single unit in a year, GM is lawfully obligated to charge the same price to each dealer in their dealership network, without compromise.

I bought my Denali for invoice. Not a big deal. Probably could have gotten it for $500.00 under, but everybody needs to make a buck.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whether you sell 10,000 Denalis in one day, or one single unit in a year, GM is lawfully obligated to charge the same price to each dealer in their dealership network, without compromise.

I bought my Denali for invoice. Not a big deal. Probably could have gotten it for $500.00 under, but everybody needs to make a buck.

Why are they selling DenaliHDs for $4000 under invoice? Just curious.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Communication sucks there, but once they are ready for you its on.

You can say that again.

All of my local dealers laughed at me when I attempted to get them to match Lauras price and told me I'd never get it for that. I did. They told me they make $100 on each new vehicle. They said their money is in volume and used sales.

Thankfully they are only a 2 hour drive for me.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why are they selling DenaliHDs for $4000 under invoice? Just curious.

It doesn't really matter how much they are selling a vehicle for. They can give them away for all GM cares.
The fact remains that every dealership pays the exact same price.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter how much they are selling a vehicle for. They can give them away for all GM cares.

The fact remains that every dealership pays the exact same price.

I was only asking if you knew. Seems like losing $4k on a vehicle sale would put them out of business. Yet they are thriving.

I know that back when I was selling GM parts and accessories, I was selling 22" GM wheels for less that what dealer cost was. They gave me a massive discount for buying in bulk quantities. Matter of fact, most of my repeat customers were dealerships who couldn't get them cheaper themselves. Would sell them by the pallet load.

I'm not sure there is a law that says one has to sell for the same price to everyone. But again I'm not sure.

broncophil

Reaction score
i think i'm gonna see if i can buy over the phone/internet and have them ship. heck i might even play for my plane ticket, and have them ship. i still might come out ahead.

the local guys wanted 5k more than what they are asking, which was 3k off sticker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz