Efans Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Justin turned on pin 42 when he did my tune. All I had to do was disassemble the connector on the pcm harness, run a wire off the ac compressor, run the power cables and connect the plugs. Easy stuff.

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what if i dont want my ac on all the time? could i just have constant power to them and then when the thermostat tells them to come on they come on?

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
They kick on when the AC is operating, otherwise they function normally. This system is essentially OEM sans the harness, call Justin or Jenna for one of those :cheers:

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I've been driving kinda fast and still have a solid 3/4 tank left, bet I got 1-1.5mpg. Truck is noticeably quicker, similar to the power gains I had from the intake but the throttle response is way better.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
gfdi... i want to do this mod so bad.... would you say it was possible to swap the e-fans from one truck (05 silvy) into my truck and then swap my belt driven fan into his truck? Would i need anything special to make the belt driven fan work in his truck? He tells me if i do some work on his truck, give him my old intake and detail it he will let me do this swap... as long as i make everything work in his truck that is

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Just drop dime on new ones and a harness, ***** only $300 and they'll be brand new. Fans are louder than I thought which isn't an issue for me but others may want to consider this before the swap if you wanna stay quiet.

odie301

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how many CFM the stock e-fans push out?? I looked at using some ones from fleet farm and making my own dual set up, but i want to make sure i have enough cfm so it doesnt get too hot.
My tahoe seems to run really cool anyway, cause i completely removed my stock fan this winter w/o it ever going over 210...plus my heat didn't work worth crap even after i replaced my t stat. with e-fans i could shut em down for the winter.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We actually just took a ton of pics of an install we did for a customer and will be doing a write up for install along with a write up for supercharger install.

I can't find the pics of my fans that I had right now, but I will post them up when I have a chance to look further.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork