Blue Behemoth Build Thread (01 Yukon XL)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rayyy

Rayyy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the rear right door speaker was completely gone, along with the speaker bracket. The rear speakers have never worked, and finally I know why the left one didn’t work lol.

That being said, I need to find a replacement speaker bracket.

All of the ones I’ve found on eBay are from 03-06 Tahoe/Yukon/Silv/Sub, which use the 5.25” speakers, not the 6.5 which came on my 01.

This is what the bracket looks like in case anyone has one laying around... or know where to get one.

03DD45BD-E2B3-42BB-9278-C2E8C6737495.jpeg

OP
OP
Rayyy

Rayyy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Indeed I considered that as well. Closest salvage yard to me is an hour drive each direction, plus bridge toll... So it would end up costing more than the actual bracket itself if I can find one online.

I’ve reached out to a bunch of sellers on eBay parting out 00-02 trucks, so will wait if they get back to me before going the salvage yard route.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Indeed I considered that as well. Closest salvage yard to me is an hour drive each direction, plus bridge toll... So it would end up costing more than the actual bracket itself if I can find one online.

I’ve reached out to a bunch of sellers on eBay parting out 00-02 trucks, so will wait if they get back to me before going the salvage yard route.
Yeah, but just think of all the other good stuff you'll find! So worth it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe