brakes: rotors, calipers, pads, and lines?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redemn93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
couple questions.

1. rockauto says the durastop caliper part numbers are for 2wd. any reason they wont work on a 4wd?

2. will they work with my stock 16" wheels?

i want the setup for towing and just better breaking. sometimes i dont feel confident when i need to stop fast. truck just doesnt like to stop. i have newer breaks front and rear already. maybe ill try stainless lines and fluid flush first so i can wear the current brakes down.

oakrdrs187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in need of brakes pretty soon, I'd rather not start a new thread on this. So I'm pretty much set my mind on getting the plus kit from power slot, What are some good pads to run this with, not towing just 20", sometimes it feels the my stock brakes take the laws of physics too seriously....

gen3usa

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have the baer brake kit on mine, i have 22" boss 313 wheels, 305/45-22 toyo's, i love the way these brakes feel from the pedal to the street. i also tow and brakes are a great need! i have the drilled and slotted, with big calipers. lots of great options here, its now about the coin you want to pony up!

Last edited:

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am about to finally do this upgrade and I'll let you all know how it goes. I do have some extra 17" wheels with tires here in So Cal if anyone is interested. I need them gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChrisM2004