Belltech isn't performing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Dearmosd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. Horrible height but quite ride. I guess I have some Beltech equipment I will be putting in the classified section. Not sure why no other vehicle had the same issue as I did but....

After going back to stock I'm convinced the noise was the springs flexing. I wish I could have tried non air ride shocks to see if anything was different. If the X engineering sensor delete wasn't so expensive I would have swapped out shocks before going back to stock springs

Last edited:

Woober

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have you tried hose that is used to go from a disposal to air gap. It is larger than heater hose and might fit.

OP
OP
D

Dearmosd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The biggest issue was the first turn was so tight on the 5323 spring the OD of the hose prevented it from feeding and passing the first coil insertion.

Not sure exactly what house you are referring to

Woober

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
its a rubber drain hose that goes to a garbage disposal. you should be able to get some at home depot. I believe the size is 7/8".

OP
OP
D

Dearmosd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately the first coil/turn is so tight anything thicker than the 5/8" ID heater hose would fit

Hummin24

Reaction score
Im sorry I dont know bell tech part numbers off the top of my head but did you try the PROGRESSIVE rate spring for the 2014 tahoe? (Yes it fits 15+) I tried about 7 different spring combinations before I found the progressive spring that rides just like OEM. Drops 2" in rear.

OP
OP
D

Dearmosd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im sorry I dont know bell tech part numbers off the top of my head but did you try the PROGRESSIVE rate spring for the 2014 tahoe? (Yes it fits 15+) I tried about 7 different spring combinations before I found the progressive spring that rides just like OEM. Drops 2" in rear.

I have not tried those but Beltech as the 5323 described for 07-14 labeled it as a 4" labeled it as a 4" drop spring

Hummin24

Reaction score
I have not tried those but Beltech as the 5323 described for 07-14 labeled it as a 4" labeled it as a 4" drop spring

No it is a 2" drop progressive rate spring for the 2014. Progressive means by the way its manufactured (uneven coil spacing) it changes the spring rebound rate based on loading and what not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons