7 inch flipdown video screen for sale $60

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Flexvision (By Audiovox) 7 inch roof mount flipdown monitor. It has a built in TV tuner, but its useless since we switched over to Digital TV signals this past year. It has a 3 inch thick shroud around it which can be trimmed to any length or contour you want to fit perfectly up against curved headliners. It has built in domelights, built in IR transmitters for wireless headphones, a set of A/V outputs and 3 A/V inputs. It also has built in speaker outputs so you can wire it to two dedicated speakers if you wish, and avoid wiring it into your stereo system. I was planning on installing this in my Suburban, just never got around to it. It's been sitting in a box in the closet for years. $60 (plus shipping) takes it off my hands.

DSC02448.jpg
DSC02451.jpg
DSC02447.jpg

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
ScottyBoy if You can wait till Mid Sept. I will Take it off Your Hands. If I can use it and swap it with the rear A/C controls.

OP
OP
S

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ScottyBoy if You can wait till Mid Sept. I will Take it off Your Hands. If I can use it and swap it with the rear A/C controls.

You can't remove the rear air controls. I unplugged mine (2001 Burban) and the rear air wouldn't work at all unless it was plugged in. It seems both panels need to be plugged in for some reason, even if you are controlling it with the front panel. I bet if you really wanted too though, you could just leave them plugged up and relocate the panel above the TV or something. Just take down the shround and domelight housing and all maybe. I ended up just mounting my flipdown right between the front and the rear overhead AC controls, since I didn't wanna bother relocating them. It was also easier because the headliner is perfectly flat right there too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DetcJohnKimble

Latest posts