3457A or 3757A front turn signal bulb for 2013 Escalade ESV...I am confused.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skpyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Gentlemen,

I feel stupid for asking this, but I cannot find any concrete information. What replacement front turn signal bulb does my 2013 Escalade ESV take? The owner's manual has no listing, only says, "For replacement bulbs not listed here, contact dealer." My AllData subscription information tells me how to replace the bulb, but does not give a part number.
I have searched the internet: GMPartsGiant, ACDelco Online Catalog, and google.
I have found conflicting info, or at least info I cannot decipher: either 3475A or 3757A bulbs are used for the front turn signals.

Clarification: I am referring to the incandescent light bulbs in the fog lamp/turn signal lamp assemblies in the lower front bumper cover.

Soooo...does anyone have some clarification for me?
Also, the old turn signal bulbs are in the original housings, in storage the the next town over. I do not have quick access to them right now.

Thanks for your time and advice!

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The difference may only be the brightness and wattage of the bulbs if their bases are identical.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Gentlemen,

I feel stupid for asking this, but I cannot find any concrete information. What replacement front turn signal bulb does my 2013 Escalade ESV take? The owner's manual has no listing, only says, "For replacement bulbs not listed here, contact dealer." My AllData subscription information tells me how to replace the bulb, but does not give a part number.
I have searched the internet: GMPartsGiant, ACDelco Online Catalog, and google.
I have found conflicting info, or at least info I cannot decipher: either 3475A or 3757A bulbs are used for the front turn signals.

Clarification: I am referring to the incandescent light bulbs in the fog lamp/turn signal lamp assemblies in the lower front bumper cover.

Soooo...does anyone have some clarification for me?
Also, the old turn signal bulbs are in the original housings, in storage the the next town over. I do not have quick access to them right now.

Thanks for your time and advice!

They look identical to me except for the wattage and length of life:

3457A vs. 3757A

The higher wattage/higher lumens variant has a lifespan rating of 800 hours, the lower output one is 1,000.

OP
OP
skpyle

skpyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The difference may only be the brightness and wattage of the bulbs if their bases are identical.

They look identical to me except for the wattage and length of life:

3457A vs. 3757A

The higher wattage/higher lumens variant has a lifespan rating of 800 hours, the lower output one is 1,000.

It is a 3457. This web site is a great resource for bulb fitment: https://www.sylvania-automotive.com/bulb-finder.html.

Thank you, gentlemen! I will write this down for future reference.
As well, I will bookmark the website.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjvieira

Latest posts