07Burb’s 2013 LTZ Burb Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to be honest, the only reason i care about having a fob that works is because it allows me to get into the car while it's raining without fumbling for my keys. In the end, if the keyless entry system just went into the toilet I wouldn't care about that either.

I do mods based on what I get enjoyment out of. I care very little about what my fob looks like (other than i don't want the plastic case crumbling in my hand) and don't care that it says Cadillac on it or that it's a 15+ because it's "sleeker" or so that someone thinks I'm driving something newer. In my world, modifying or upgrading my key fob is a waste of my time and my money and brings 0 excitement for me.

Bruh... You don't owe me single word of justification. I was just getting a rise out of you over something trivial. :kiss:

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Friday she gets a black widow venom 250 installed. I’m also hoping to make time to install the sway bars finally. I attempted the front a few weeks back but my 14 year old rounded a bolt off pretty significantly so that put a halt to that job with a quickness. So I’m going to attack both front and back this weekend and try and get it knocked out so that I can go ahead and order the drop for it.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got some free time and got the rear sway bar (Hellwig) and Spohn panhard bar installed this week. Also replaced the sway bar end links just because since I was there. Next will be the front sway bar. I've got to overcome the bolt my 14 year old rounded off back in the Spring for that install. Fun fun fun.

swaypanhardinstall.jpg

swaypanhardinstall2.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Finally got some free time and got the rear sway bar (Hellwig) and Spohn panhard bar installed this week. Also replaced the sway bar end links just because since I was there. Next will be the front sway bar. I've got to overcome the bolt my 14 year old rounded off back in the Spring for that install. Fun fun fun.

View attachment 344845

View attachment 344846
It's upside down.

J/K........:p

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How she sits today as we had a picnic lunch in the middle of nowhere middle USA. Hopefully by this time next year she’ll be on 22s and a little lower. I haven’t been in a hurry because she drives so nice as she is and had brand new tires when I bought her from @Fosscore and these stock rims are literally flawless.

7618CFE0-B360-4D29-85D5-856DB1EAFF76.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE