07Burb’s 2013 LTZ Burb Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I had your money.....I’d burn mine

bruh...i was ordering hardware to put some limit straps on mine. attempting to make the lower mount on the bottom shock bolt with a rod coupler so that i can quickly/easily remove the straps at the track. a single grade 9 rod coupler was like 38 bux cheaped out and went with the grade 8

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
bruh...i was ordering hardware to put some limit straps on mine. attempting to make the lower mount on the bottom shock bolt with a rod coupler so that i can quickly/easily remove the straps at the track. a single grade 9 rod coupler was like 38 bux cheaped out and went with the grade 8
:happy175:

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...decided to throw a new battery in it as the old one was a two year battery and a few past it’s projected life so rather than chance it I just replaced it. Don’t need my wife getting stranded if I can avoid it and batteries sometimes go out without much warning.

:thumbsup:

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So did a few minor things on the ol’ girl today. Replaced the passenger side exterior door handles with some OEM units as the old ones were wonky/broken.

Also decided to throw a new battery in it as the old one was a two year battery and a few past it’s projected life so rather than chance it I just replaced it. Don’t need my wife getting stranded if I can avoid it and batteries sometimes go out without much warning.

While replacing the battery my inner @Fosscore was coming out and I noticed some corroded bolt heads that need some refreshing. So when I returned the battery core I picked up some silver paint to do that the next time it’s above 50*

View attachment 264750 View attachment 264751

every time I touch this thing I seem to have a WWFD (what would Fosscore do) moment :lol:

I approve of this ATD. Attention To Detail.

Every little bit counts. Reminds me ... it is time to clean up the engine bay and add another coat to the leather seats ...

said @Galante never...

:lol2:

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, it's been a while since I posted on this thread so here's the latest.

Turned over 48,000 miles today so naturally I sent @Fosscore a text stating I was on my way to the junkyard to dispose of her :rofl:

Still waiting on the rear sway bar to get here. Ordered back in September :rolleyes:

Have new brakes, hubs, front sway bar, Spohn panhard bar ready for install. I'm hoping to get that knocked out this weekend unless it continues to be in the single digits.

Nothing is wrong so these things are just preventative stuff and also getting her prepped to be mildly lowered. I'm not thinking I'm going to go as low as I went with the '07. I got tired of that the last couple of years of it so I'm keeping it pretty mild this go around. Probably a 2/2 drop or maybe even a 1/2 drop. That'll happen sometime this Spring/Summer.

She's treating us very well. I feel horrible, tho, because this is her first exposure to a real winter up here in the Midwest. So she's getting exposed to salt, slush, snow, ice,....

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, it's been a while since I posted on this thread so here's the latest.

Turned over 48,000 miles today so naturally I sent @Fosscore a text stating I was on my way to the junkyard to dispose of her :rofl:

Still waiting on the rear sway bar to get here. Ordered back in September :rolleyes:

Have new brakes, hubs, front sway bar, Spohn panhard bar ready for install. I'm hoping to get that knocked out this weekend unless it continues to be in the single digits.

Nothing is wrong so these things are just preventative stuff and also getting her prepped to be mildly lowered. I'm not thinking I'm going to go as low as I went with the '07. I got tired of that the last couple of years of it so I'm keeping it pretty
mild this go around. Probably a 2/2 drop or maybe even a 1/2 drop. That'll happen sometime this Spring/Summer.

She's treating us very well. I feel horrible, tho, because this is her first exposure to a real winter up here in the Midwest. So she's getting exposed to salt, slush, snow, ice,....

Yep, a morning text read junkyard...before I saw the picture and phew...can't wait to see the wheel gap tightened up on this beauty. :thumbsup:

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel horrible, tho, because this is her first exposure to a real winter up here in the Midwest. So she's getting exposed to salt, slush, snow, ice,....

:console: I feel you Dawg, I washed mine 3 times in the past 7 days and it already looks HORRIBLE again. Hate this salt and snow ******** every 3 days!!!!!!! :mad::mad::(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bryndan99