Wireless charging module update, GM part number 84526978 (plug/play harness)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob2C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I had a picture of the module that you guys used, to show my GM parts guy and compare to the one they sold me. I am going to check for power and ground and if that is present I will ask for another module. He said he thinks the dealer had a wireless charging tester but nobody knew where it was.

This is what I have and it works fine with my iPhone XS with the case on. Maybe you have a defective unit. Yours looks the same as mine

IMG_0964.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are probably a few different versions by now

calif phil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like I do not have 12v to the #1 terminal of the connector. Which is the Violet/yellow. Anyone know what fuse supplies the power. I checked the 2 dash fuse boxes and the one underhood and none that I could tell were blown.

calif phil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Success! Dealer could not tell me what fuse powered the wireless charger other than it was with the RAP. Since my retained acc power functions I looked further and found three broken wires around the console door hinge. 1bea5a4928f9d15544ef51d93d73eacf.jpgI fixed the wires, installed the new module and it WORKS.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No clue about those. I don’t spend my coins on it since I have XM for less than $3.00 per month for the next 4 years anyway
How did you get XM for less than $3.00 per month fir the next 4 years? I was only offered 12 months for $4.99 per month.

Denali Brad

Reaction score
Considering doing this on my 16 Denali, did anyone change or rotate the mat, or simply plug/play from the underside?

Brad

Bob2C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Considering doing this on my 16 Denali, did anyone change or rotate the mat, or simply plug/play from the underside?

Brad

I added it to my lt tahoe that didn’t have wireless charging. Just tapped into 12v power source at lighter behind console. I bought the rubber charging mat as well. Mine works the right way without reversing. iPhone 11pro

joe_joe

Reaction score
What all is needed to convert my 2015 Suburban console to a wireless charging console?

What modules, harnesses etc are needed?

Thanks guys/gals.