Wireless charging module update, GM part number 84526978 (plug/play harness)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kittmaster

Reaction score
I must be missing something, but what exactly does the updated module do?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It goes from 1 coil to 3 to expand wireless fields to charge it. There are probably other minor things, but that seems to be the biggie.

wu6fiend

Reaction score
Ordered the new module today, hopefully it will fix the charging issue in my 2016 Denali, which has never worked with my Samsung S8. Fingers crossed.

BlackZ71-15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ordered the new module today, hopefully it will fix the charging issue in my 2016 Denali, which has never worked with my Samsung S8. Fingers crossed.

It should, I literally just did this swap yesterday in my 15' Tahoe Z71 and now I can wireless charge my iphone!

tdowns12

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had been planning to make this upgrade in my 15i Denali but, the iPhone 12 Pro is charging wirelessly. I thought others tracking this thread may want to know.

ericandrews

Reaction score
I had been planning to make this upgrade in my 15i Denali but, the iPhone 12 Pro is charging wirelessly. I thought others tracking this thread may want to know.

I just logged on to post the same thing. I placed my iPhone 12 Pro on the center console (2017 Escalade) and noticed it started charging! Not sure the wattage but saw a 3% increase in about 10min.

wu6fiend

Reaction score
Just installed the new module, and my S8 (with its Otter case) is now charging wirelessly (and indicated as such by both the phone itself and the little green lightning bolt icon next to the phone icon on the display). Little tough to get the trim panel off, but the removal/install went smoothly.

Brent Weldon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have done the upgrade but I have no power and can’t find information on fuse location. Anyone else have this issue?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan