Which Radar Detector do you use? What do like about it? What do you hate about it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
E S C O R T Redline 360. Great device. Rarely get false signals. Setup can find via an app. 1 mile range (straight) picked up laser. Trooper parked sideways facing my direction and was popping cars in my lane in front of me.

OP
OP
Mozess523

Mozess523

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
E S C O R T Redline 360. Great device. Rarely get false signals. Setup can find via an app. 1 mile range (straight) picked up laser. Trooper parked sideways facing my direction and was popping cars in my lane in front of me.
Dose the app on the phone allow you to share data from their network to help warn you of ahead of time?

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. Other devices that have the “live” subscription will get updates if my device receives an encounter.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha! I bet you notice a lot of people suddenly brake when they see you driving behind them or pass.
Everyone seems to find a reason to get out of the way. Even the mustang and corvette playing cat and mouse a couple of weeks ago.
The corvette driver seemed upset when he realized he’d been fooled.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got pulled over once by a fish & game truck on the highway, I really only pulled over because my license was revoked at the time and figured it wouldn't be wise to push it, lol
turned out he was a ex highway patrol, nothing he could really do other than give me a "stay here my highway patrol buddy is on the way" and drove off and so did I about 30 seconds later. I've had guys pull up next to me in plain cars and flash there badge at me, pfft they just get the finger.

Garen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the ****** max 360 and just recently upgraded to the redline 360. Never had a issue with either. I looked into valentine and uniden and the ****** checks all the buttons for me. Especially the fact that is essentially plug and play.

OP
OP
Mozess523

Mozess523

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sounds like the V1 or E-s-c-o-r-t max360 would be best plug and play. Any one ever use Antilaser priority?

salisburyv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have used Passport 9500ix,still in used in my Yukon and the wife Acura, but on my STi i used a built in k40 with laser jammers(shift?) it had front and rear sensors. by far the best unit i've used to date, I got 1 ticket in that car, in town thank god. 45-25. i forgot to turn it back on. you wanna talk about setting some records? That car was 610whp. i did have to keep going a cpl times... never got me.

OP
OP
Mozess523

Mozess523

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have used Passport 9500ix,still in used in my Yukon and the wife Acura, but on my STi i used a built in k40 with laser jammers(shift?) it had front and rear sensors. by far the best unit i've used to date, I got 1 ticket in that car, in town thank god. 45-25. i forgot to turn it back on. you wanna talk about setting some records? That car was 610whp. i did have to keep going a cpl times... never got me.

OP
OP
Mozess523

Mozess523

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My Yukon is down waiting for T/C parts. Landed late last night and had perfect conditions for a record time home in the SS. I was only using Waze. I am starting to consider a built in system. Not sure how to hide all the sensors need for a Yukon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues