What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Я согласен с Тони. это здорово выглядит! Очень хорошая работа! Но я, вероятно, сделал бы что-то большее, например эмблему Chevrolet (галстук-бабочка) или GMC, или что-то уникальное, что что-то значит для вас лично.
Согласен, друг мой!

Koser

Reaction score
ЧЁРТОВ GM!!! Я думаю, это выглядит здорово. Может быть, положить что-то в центре, а не GM, может быть, что-то пользовательское, как логотип или другие инициалы.

In Russia there is a SheviKlan community.
- http://www.chevy-clan.ru/
With such an emblem-logo.
Which I carve for the community from mirrored stainless steel.
I have it glued to the rear window-clapper.
For the disc caps, I have already cut out these logos that fit into a diameter of 100 mm

IMG_0743.jpg IMG_0748.jpg IMG_0746.jpg IMG_0752.jpg

1997TahoeFix

Reaction score
Very nice. Way to go!

Nice job. Did he give it to you for free?

Thanks. Yeah, the trailer was free so I didn't skimp when replacing the wood. I got exterior pressure treated deck wood, heavy duty. That way I can leave it outside, uncovered, for a decade and it won't ever rot.

So one of my pet peeves about using ratcheting truck straps in a pickup bed is that there are so few places to hook into. I'm always having to adjust the length of the strap and fiddle with the ratcheting mechanism. I like how the tahoe interior has those little recessed cargo hooks every few inches. So tomorrow I'm going to bolt these metal eye hooks all along each side. That way when I'm tying something down using truck straps, like a motorcycle or riding lawn mower or whatever, there's always somewhere nearby to just hook into and start ratcheting. They were $0.68 each so I just grabbed a bunch of em:

IMG-20200910-WA0021.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse