What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've been on here. Hi everyone :)

Just changed my oil 257,570 miles and counting. I think I might shorten my intervals to 2500 miles.
I did notice my inner tie rod boots are tearing so looks like I'll be replacing them sooner than later. That was the only thing I didn't replace when I did my front end, and that was about years ago.

And I'm debating about lifting my Tahoe to make this process easier for me, it's a project to do a simple oil change. I just like how it looks lowered and the ease of entry/egress.
Let me know when you wanna lift her I can help out buddy! You still to Morehead right? Shoot I can sit under my rigs sitting up right and still got room I got a 5 gallon bucket that I drain my oil with lol so much easier anytime I work on my dads or in-laws stuff I’m like wtf how the f do I get under here!!

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know when you wanna lift her I can help out buddy! You still to Morehead right? Shoot I can sit under my rigs sitting up right and still got room I got a 5 gallon bucket that I drain my oil with lol so much easier anytime I work on my dads or in-laws stuff I’m like wtf how the f do I get under here!!
I appreciate that Trey, you're a good man.
Not sure I'd go as high though haha maybe stock height and a bigger set of wheels. It must be nice to have the access that's for sure.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
I appreciate that Trey, you're a good man.
Not sure I'd go as high though haha maybe stock height and a bigger set of wheels. It must be nice to have the access that's for sure.
One of my favorite looks was when I had the 20x12 and 33” nittos on a 3” level IMG_4636.jpeg

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got bit in the ass by this. Here is what the parts underneath look like.

View attachment 429228
Broken elbow? Mine were straight connector, no elbow... New arms I ordered also came with straight connectors..

Either GM changed what they used for different years, or someone replaced yours already with an elbow?

Last edited:

Grady_Wilson

Supporting Member
Reaction score
PowerStop has been my go to pad for my cars for the last few years now.
I used to go with Performance Friction but they stopped making pads for some of my cars and PS pads are so easy to get from multiple outlets that I just transitioned to them and I've been happy with them.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PowerStop has been my go to pad for my cars for the last few years now.
I used to go with Performance Friction but they stopped making pads for some of my cars and PS pads are so easy to get from multiple outlets that I just transitioned to them and I've been happy with them.

Which version of their pads/rotors do you use?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
808JAM