What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
195 here also. Sometimes it creeps up higher but only momentarily. Has never gone above 207 or maybe 210.

Even my 2001 Yukon it normally runs at 197 and will get up to 205 momentarily

blondie70

Reaction score
If you look at the dash temp gauge for a reading and then to the device on the OBD port for a reading to compare.....where are the 2 sensing points on the engine located ? Gracias

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
blah.. my truck finally ran it's evap leak test after replacing the vent valve in the back. still setting a code for a small leak. it all started when I changed the canister, at this point I probably got a bad one or a broke something during the install. I hate swapping parts when they aren't broke just for this reason. but pellets in your fuel system sounds like a bad time.

I guess I'll toss the old canister back on as a test.

what a hassle.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
blah.. my truck finally ran it's evap leak test after replacing the vent valve in the back. still setting a code for a small leak. it all started when I changed the canister, at this point I probably got a bad one or a broke something during the install. I hate swapping parts when they aren't broke just for this reason. but pellets in your fuel system sounds like a bad time.

I guess I'll toss the old canister back on as a test.

what a hassle.
Thats frustrating!

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's why you just shotgun all 3 parts and be done with it.

by all 3 you mean the valve under the hood, the charcoal canister and the vent valve in the back right?
but I had no issues before changing the canister. no codes or anything. how would changing the canister effect the under hood valve? I could see if when I first stated it had a leak. at that point narrowing down which one of the 3 had a leak would be more hassle than just replacing all 3 at once.

at this point I've changed 2 of the 3. should I just throw a new valve under the hood for sport? again, I wasn't fixing a code to begin with everything worked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA